The online racing simulator
Buying LFS S2 License.
(17 posts, started )
Buying LFS S2 License.
Hi, i was going to buy a S2 license, but im not sure if its safe.
My mom says she isnt going to risk. I need some positive things from you, so i can get it.
I want it so bad
I wish to drift with a XRT, and have fun with others.
Im going to buy it with a credit card, so is it safe?
Is there a possibility to use SMS pay?
I was going to just tell you "don't worry, go for it", and looked up "sagepay.com" quickly to give you more comfort, and found this:
Review of Sagepay

First of all, what I can say is that you can trust the LFS-people so that you'll actually get what you pay for. You don't have to worry about that part.

Second, most of the negative comments on sagepay.com on that site above deals with problems that are related to using sageplay.com as a payment method on a site and the services around that, i.e. on LFS's side in this case, not yours.

Third, even though I think you'll be just fine, I can with greater confidence say that if you use PayPal (which is an option) you (or your mom) don't have to worry about a thing. Thousands and thousands of payments are being made through PayPal every day globally.

A fourth option is to ask someone you know to buy a voucher for you.

A fifth option is to transfer money to my bank account and I'll buy the voucher for you.
This is the least secure way, as I'm just a random dude.
Oh, and to remove some of the drama:
If people would be having problems with sagepay.com recently, we would have seen a massive rage here on the forums.

So, you'll be fine whichever way you go forward. I'd suggest PayPal, though.
If you transfer money to me I can buy you voucher for sure
:o
Im still not sure, if to buy. Just answer with one word, i need 5 answers of yes or no. If yes gets first i will buy, if no, i will not
Please answer.
yes, yes, yes, yes.

There's four, one to go.
lololol, that counts as one, Four to go.
Three to go, yepikayea.
Never heard any problems,you have to take this one! I won my S2 voucher in competition,but I would have bought it much earlier if I had money for that then!
I don't get it. If mom says no, then it's no.

Or are you going to try sad puppy eyes move?

edit: ah, right. Different tactics.
I tried the puppy eyes. Totally worth it, it worked. lol.
Free voucher plox?
In the line..? How the.. 35000 miles.. ive driven like 1.. LOL.
But yeah.. it said i must be from around year 2005, im from 2011, i played this as a kid but in singleplayer, it was at 2003. No account used.
Quote from Eclipsed :Get in THE LINE!

That line is closed for now...

Quote from Ikskast :But yeah.. it said i must be from around year 2005, im from 2011 [...]

It doesn't say you need to be here from 2005 - just that you are currently active. But nevermind anyway; its come to a close after 10 licenses.
I bought it through PayPal... don't know what the fuss is about, had the license 5 seconds after i paid for it.

But you dont NEED S2 to get XRT. You only need S1.

S2 gets you all the racing cars and the mini like thing with 3 bottom tracks.
Get S1 if you want XRT only. + Its a lot to handle if you switch from XRG anyway, you will need practice before moving onto S2 cars.

Buying LFS S2 License.
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG