The online racing simulator
LFS is Boring why ?
(63 posts, closed, started )
Quote from ACCAkut :lol, try saying that to some investors its only very small niche where you can pull off something like that

Sim racing, last time I looked, is a very small niche.

You ask the LFS/iRacing/netKar/rfactor devs when a feature or patch is coming and you always get the same answer... "when it's done"
#52 - col
Quote from M.M.L. :I want to get a response from developers the approximate date.

Scawen has explained many times why this is not going to happen.
conclusion: you are either very lazy, a troll, or an idiot!

----------

@OP: If you are bored with LFS, you need to find something more fulfilling to do than video games. Then when you come back to LFS, you will enjoy it again. The problem isn't LFS, it's you - same goes for all whiners - get a life. LFS is just a video game - it cannot make you happy. You need to get your 5 a day of wholesome real life experience.

LFS should be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet.
Quote from col :Scawen has explained many times why this is not going to happen.

----------

@OP: If you are bored with LFS, you need to find something more fulfilling to do than video games. Then when you come back to LFS, you will enjoy it again. The problem isn't LFS, it's you - same goes for all whiners - get a life. LFS is just a video game - it cannot make you happy. You need to get your 5 a day of wholesome real life experience.

I dont follow this forum very often. I come here when I have a problem or bored. But your conclusion annoying me because I dont think that I am lazy, troll or idiot! Just want answers. If he cant give as simple answers how far he came with the work.... then LFS is dead.

I think that he started working on S3, and realise that is too much work and give up. We are slowly losing hope

I dont play LFS 24/7... I have a life, I have other commitments. But when I start LFS i dont know what to drive. Everything is boring! Every track, avery car... No updates for how long? Nothing? 3 year waiting for S3 and still nothing, no answer when? People are leaving because of that
Quote from M.M.L. :I dont follow this forum very often. I come here when I have a problem or bored. But your conclusion annoying me because I dont think that I am lazy, troll or idiot! Just want answers. If he cant give as simple answers how far he came with the work.... then LFS is dead.

I think that he started working on S3, and realise that is too much work and give up. We are slowly losing hope

I dont play LFS 24/7... I have a life, I have other commitments. But when I start LFS i dont know what to drive. Everything is boring! Every track, avery car... No updates for how long? Nothing? 3 year waiting for S3 and still nothing, no answer when? People are leaving because of that

Scawen is still working on tyre physics, as he has said before, a major hurdle is optimization so it doesn't require a supercomputer to run.

You cannot assign a %age complete when you don't know what the 100% mark would be, as is the case with S3 - a content stage, not a whole software stage, unlike the definitions of S1/S2 were in the past.
Quote from adin :There is a lot more interesting tracks than this one

Of course there is, but this is big enough for 45 slots
Suzuka is my favorite
Quote from M.M.L. :LFS is boring because we wait S3 three years!!! WE WANT S3, WE WANT NEW PSIHICS... WE WANT ANSWER, WHEN???!!!

yes we want better tyres
Quote from adin :I think a moderator should kick out this topic...

you think you should discuss what is wrong with lfs
If you do not have a clever suggestion for the LFS
**** off with this topic
Quote from blondyhere :You forgot peace.

Peace.

Peace bro
when you turn on the LFS, on s2 servers are all empty
only cargame and tc cruise north there are many people
on both servera are in most cases, large tracks
Can we make col the official ruler of the forum please. And grant him regulatory powers including but not limited to abduction, sterilisation and maiming.

Quote from col :Scawen has explained many times why this is not going to happen.

----------

#61 - col
Quote from M.M.L. :I dont follow this forum very often. I come here when I have a problem or bored. But your conclusion annoying me because I dont think that I am lazy, troll or idiot! Just want answers. If he cant give as simple answers how far he came with the work.

He has given simple answers many times - at least simple if you're not an idiot.
Use search to find them - unless you are very lazy.
Quote :
...then LFS is dead.

hmm, that's troll speak... and not just any troll speak - that's lazy, unintelligent troll speak.
negative
hI i dont see why people post pointless post like this one, its allmost like they need the attention, this thread has become very negative should be closed, Ive been on lfs since 06, and i dont get bored of the sim, i find it a challenge to put in fast lap time,pluss all the on line racing i have done is top class, yes u get the odd wrecker but they dont tend to last long,, i hope u can find a way to have fun racing, A top sim,Will be even better when s3 comes out, which i dont think will be that far away.

nice 1
I agree, I think that there will not be much more useful information added to this thread.
This thread is closed

LFS is Boring why ?
(63 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG