The online racing simulator
PROTIP: Ignore trolls who call other people trolls and say "son" and "peace" a lot
See title.

Please do not post specific usernames.
I'm afraid you are talking to deaf ears....
Even if people do realize that they are being trolled they still keep writing just to argue with someone.
I don't understand why he isn't banned yet?
That's the freedom of speech, everyone has a right to have their own opinion.
Could some pm me the name of the exact person we are refering to?
Quote from -NightFly- :That's the freedom of speech, everyone has a right to have their own opinion.

But he's not got an 'opinion', he's just trolling and starting arguments...
Yeah, but there also just might be a stupid person like that out there actually.

Had a friend once, who had always very strong opinions on his views and whenever he was proved to be wrong - he bringed out even more stupid theories and usually crossed the line of common sence, but he never backed down.
Well someone else was banned recently and unless his post got deleted, it was for something much less.
Freedom of speech doesn't exist on this forum, or pretty much any online forum for that matter.

Quote from -NightFly- :Yeah, but there also just might be a stupid person like that out there actually.

Much of what this user has been posting amounts to "u mad?" which is blatant trolling.
I realise it, just tried to sort of anserw to tristans sort of question...nevermind me
Quote from Forbin :Please do not post specific usernames.

Please someone post his username. I have honestly no idea...
Quote from Hyperactive :Please someone post his username. I have honestly no idea...

A simple forum search for 'peace' made me find this, which pointed me to TRKAC.
tomba was banned for spamming
We should report each reply he make on those threads. and we know who is TRKAC

This guy is worst that the one who was saying that drive in Force view was and advantage
Quote from Inouva :We should report each reply he make on those threads.

Why would you want to abuse the report system? The moderators (incl. devs) are pretty active on the forum and can't have surely missed the said user's many many threads and would have banned if there was a reason to do so.

Report a post if it breaches the stated agreement, but dont go reporting (or encouraging) other to report all his (or her) posts.

Yes, a lot of us are bored here and feeding the occational troll might be fun - but now it is just annoying. Just quit replying to those threads/posts...

I completely agree with the thread title.
Stating the obvious? How helpful do you think this really is?
Quote from Silverracer :Why would you want to abuse the report system? The moderators (incl. devs) are pretty active on the forum and can't have surely missed the said user's many many threads and would have banned if there was a reason to do so.

Report a post if it breaches the stated agreement, but dont go reporting (or encouraging) other to report all his (or her) posts.

Yes, a lot of us are bored here and feeding the occational troll might be fun - but now it is just annoying. Just quit replying to those threads/posts...

I completely agree with the thread title.

agree
-
(blondyhere) DELETED by Eric : Image containing abusive language
blondyhere
Demo Racer
Racername: cargame.nl /
nl2dav

what? Is it you, Dave?
Yeah, new account.

And I think I'm sticking with this one. You are better off with a demo account here.

Or maybe just a fresh one every week!

If you don't use the PM function here, it all doesn't really matter.
Peace, son.

nl2dav, to be honest you are probably the one on this forum that embarras me most, you've gone from good to complete ****ing ****.

Excuse my stars.
Stars are cool, son.

Peace.
Quote from Dennis93 :you've gone from good to complete ****ing ****.

Excuse my stars.

And when exactly did that happened
im just so confused, seems like everybody speaking the same person? or what? who is this guy... what am i missing..
This member has, for the first time ever on any forum, inspired me to make use of vbulletins 'ignore member' feature. This change has considerably improved the quality of forum posts and I fully expect further improvements as more use is made of it, highly recommended.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :im just so confused, seems like everybody speaking the same person? or what? who is this guy... what am i missing..

Banned user creating more accounts to escape a ban by the looks of it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG