The online racing simulator
Btcc 2012
(87 posts, started )
Btcc 2012
Oh my gawd that livery is... quite the sight. It's like they let a 8 year old design it in paint, only using the default colors.
It's very original though
Yeah, nobody would copy that...
Quote from Dennis93 :It's very original though

is it just me or does that front look almost exactly like a VW Polo's?
I was wondering if maybe it was a cruze chassis with an MG body and badge..Shape looks very similar to the chevy.

Any word on what Chevy are doing for this season?
No, the Cruzes are the old regulations, besides, I don't think that's legal in either set of regs.
#9 - Mysho
... or just because building brand new (NGTC) cars just for the point of competiting in BTCC wasn't worth it.

I guess BTCC kinda made sence for them as a way to race their old WTCC machinery and still be competitive out of the box... But those days are now over.
Or maybe because without Jason (who brought £ in the form of Tesco, and probably attracted Silverline) going to MG there'd be more £ needed from Chevy to keep it going, and without a star driver. Plus of course they can win easily in the World Touring Chevy Championship without having to make a new car.
Quote from boothy :Or maybe because without Jason (who brought £ in the form of Tesco, and probably attracted Silverline) going to MG there'd be more £ needed from Chevy to keep it going, and without a star driver. Plus of course they can win easily in the World Touring Chevy Championship without having to make a new car.

Yes, but would have he switched to MG in the first place, if RML and Chevy were fully commited to an NGTC program?
Rob Austin looks fast too, good session for the RWD cars in general. Finger crossed Austin does well this week-end, hoping it can help him to do whole season as a driver. The Fords isn't that far off. The new Hondas might not be as fast out of the box as expected. Should be an intriguing season. The independants should be the ones to watch until the works Honda and MG teams are sorting out their new cars.
Newsham on pole:wow:
BTCC back with a bang

Oh and Niall needs to change his car colour, too many white Ginetta Juniors!
Woah. Race 3 red flagged. Mat Jackson's car spilled oil on the braking zone into the Druids Bend. More than 6 cars out.

@Boothy - JJ should do some proper design for Murray's car :P
anybody else see that coming, plato pushing somebody out of the way for 1st?
To be honest Jordan got that corner wrong anyways. I'm disappoint that Neal and Jordan pushed back so little
Grats to Niall!

Btcc 2012
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG