The online racing simulator
Unfair play, but, Why?!
(13 posts, started )
Unfair play, but, Why?!
Hello everyone, i want to present a complain of 3 unfair racers in lfs s2. Maybe im the first to say something like that, but i see that this is being often a problem to play. On the last days, some racers play to crash everytime and bother the rest racers, like me.
I will say 3 of the racers that i saw and that they did 1 of this things: had a foul language, followed me to crash everytime, didnt followed the rules of server knowing them... For example, the 3 last racers were: ''busted'', ''Mgs'' and the worse one, ''palon_36'', this last today. I write this post thanks to this last, because im sick of it. I go to play and to have fun and somebody spoil everything. And the worse of this, is that when you say something you have a foul answer or something like ''blablabla'', then i see that it doesnt matter anything to them, they havent respect to the rest . This last guy, followed me to crash me everytime about 30 minutes while i was playing and having fun with a friend in a server named something like ''robbers and cops''. It stopped because i left the server, sick of him, if not he never stopped. I cant understand why to me, if i did nothing to him. The other 2, i cant remember well... but i could take his user names. I think with a warning they will not repeat it. Im so sorry for write this so sad post, but i dont know what to do .

Thank you for read my post.

A greeting, FlyingSam (CompaQ in game).
#2 - joen
It's annoying when people purposely ruin your race. We have all been there.
But posting on the forum about it and giving out their names won't help much.

If you have replays of those races submit them to the wrecker barricade (link to a description of what this is in my sig).

edit: ah, read the post more thoroughly. It's yet another CnR conflict...*sighs*
i thought the whole point of the cops and robbers server was that you crash into the robbers?

must try it out sometime
i am crap so when i start ahead of the good drivers i just pulll to the side and let everyone go past till im last, that way i cant crash into people. They i just try and catch up to the not so good drivers aand beat them .
in this case you made the fault. The cops and robbers servers have some special rules, that make sense because its some special way of playing lfs. If you want to race normally, you should neither go to oval servers nor to cops and robbers, lfs football or lfs sumo servers. Cops and robbers is great fun when everybody follows the rules, but (a pity, but its like this) this only happens if the server is actually controlled by an admin.
No no, i was cop and he was crashing me everytime to get me blocked or i dont know for what... He waited me in boxes too... In that style of game cops crashes to robbers and when they cant move, we can say that they are ''busted'' or ''arrested'' and start again going to box or continue his way. The rules are: limits of velocity etc, cops must have cop skin, you cant pit during chase... but i havent replays, i didnt think that i could write this post here... the last guy made me angry an then... im here.
wtf are all these people complaining about cops and robbers for lol. thats like coming and posting about people breaking the rules on a destruction derby server...

this is part of why alot of those rsc-aholes look down on lfs.
#9 - joen
I expect it won't take long before we'll see a post in improvement suggestions asking for working trafficlights, speedlimits and policecars in LFS.
Hola! Si quieres disfrutar a tope con este juego, y con gente legal y profesional q ama las carreras y el respeto x los demas, no dudes en apuntarte y participar en nuestra liga, en www.lfs-spain.net.

Estoy seguro q es una de las mejores ligas del mundo, donde siempre estamos disputando todo tipo de torneos. Hay gente mucha gente muy buena al volante y lo mejor de todo es el ambiente q tenemos. Pasate ya, no lo dudes, pues solo asi sacaras el 100% de lo q el Live for Speed puede darte. Un saludo!
At the risk of sounding bleedin' obvious, why not stop whining and go join another server that is hosting proper racing?
Tip: In Cops n robbers and Destruction derby servers, the racing is secondary to the crashing. They are there in order to cleanse us of our daily frustrations. They serve a useful purpose. If you have no need to vent your agression in this manner then join one of the many other servers running proper races.
Quote from joen :I expect it won't take long before we'll see a post in improvement suggestions asking for working trafficlights, speedlimits and policecars in LFS.

I've seen already some police cars, it works ! We all ramm them

Serious: Flyingsam is right, it's all about having fun, some don't understand that concept, as stated somewhere esle also....
-
(joen) DELETED by joen
Some people have no respect for the law.

Unfair play, but, Why?!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG