The online racing simulator
Coolest looking kart suit?
(12 posts, started )
#1 - JJ72
Time to treat myself!

on the look out for a karting suit, white/black, the best looking one from a major brand seem to be KMX1 from alphinestar.

any other recommendations from major brands? (omp, sparco, evostar etc)
Alpine make the best gloves and boots (visually anyway. in terms of quality I wonder if I could have done better with some cardboard and tape), but not a big fan of the look of their suits. I prefer the Sparco X-Light. That's probably because I either like a proper lush designed suit... or something very simple and plain.
#3 - aoun
While I do appreciate you do look the bollocks when you have a branded suit, I can't quite fathom why you'd spend a premium being an advertisement for said brand. If anything I'd want a discount to wear a branded suit.
Is a white suit a good idea? It'll be a pale brown after a couple of races surely.
I had a white suit once and the mother went ape at my dad for buying it. Sure enough, 2 race meetings in it was not white and never again was white. Looked the bees-knees before though.
#7 - JJ72
Quote from thisnameistaken :Is a white suit a good idea? It'll be a pale brown after a couple of races surely.

I only use it 4 or 5 times a year, and I am sure I will wash it right away.
Quote from JJ72 :I only use it 4 or 5 times a year, and I am sure I will wash it right away.

I don't think you quite get what he is refering to :P
#9 - JJ72
I don't think he is actually refering to what you are thinking lol...

walk into the shop and they have this in stock with my size, so bought this instead! no need for waiting!

I have the white kmx 9 , i used it 6 times and now it looks black, it looks best when it's new but i'd recommend the red kmx1 if it's available over there.

edit: i see u have got a suit, nice one didn't see that color before, must be new for 2012?
#11 - JJ72
yes new color for the line. loving it so far.
That's great looking JJ, good choice!

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG