The online racing simulator
New xmotoracing version out there!!
(14 posts, started )
I know some may burn me for this but as we still wait for a new lfs version its always nice to know there are other sims out there that keep improving themselves over time.Still not a direct match to lfs...but eventually ?

Head over www.xmotorracing.com to check it out and if you have any spare time post your impressions over
http://www.racedepartment.com/ ... forums/x-motor-racing.67/

The devs(dev actually) listens all suggestions.
Yeah, totally deserves to be posted in General LFS Discussion section
But it deserves to be moved to off topic ? AAhhhh
Along with all the other games yes. I believe that general discussion is more or less meant to be for discussions wich are related somewhat to lfs.
Quote from justasimfan :But it deserves to be moved to off topic ? AAhhhh

I swear all you do on this forum is advertise that crappy sim...
But it gets better....were lfs is so frustratingly stale....Give me a new lfs version and i'll forget everything...but will there ever be a s3 ? (A true s3 mind you not a crappy 2-3 track and car addon)
Quote from justasimfan :But it gets better....were lfs is so frustratingly stale....Give me a new lfs version and i'll forget everything...but will there ever be a s3 ? (A true s3 mind you not a crappy 2-3 track and car addon)

What about you getting S1 at least before speaking of "giving you" more content?
You call LFS stale, yet you have only experienced around 5% of what it has to offer...

IRONIC.
So a new version...

Is it still complete shit and not worth playing it longer than five minutes?
Quote from Bose321 :So a new version...

Is it still complete shit and not worth playing it longer than five minutes?

Yes. I can confirm, just checked it out.
Well but i insist it does have some great features if everything ends working properly.

The cockpits are nice,the render engine is good with nice lighting,the models are good,the car selection is great but it needs work on physics,sounds and ai.
So right now XMR is just a screenshot generator whereas LFS is a proper and very playable sim? No, thank you, if XMR ever evolves into something that I'd enjoy playing, I'll give it a shot.
BTW, does anybody else think that the graphics looks like it was drawn with crayons.
Quote from MadCatX :
BTW, does anybody else think that the graphics looks like it was drawn with crayons.

Was just thinking the same when Justasimfan spoke about good visuals
lol'd about the fact that he's praising the new cockpits while being a xmotoracing demo player.
Will you ever start to support any indie dev justasimdemoleecherfan instead of babbling about the same pos over and over again?

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG