The online racing simulator
Man can fly
(17 posts, started )
Man can fly

Seriously this video is edited to death.
Still the idea is cool flying like a bird. Since it is something all of us seem to want somehow.
wat? ^^
#4 - Myffe
yup, looks edited

Well I wanted to believe it, just like a lot of media outlets did too.

If the physics work though maybe we should try it ourselves? I'll fly it.
#9 - Mysho
They need to make him just shake his hands without anything else + make a huge commercial so people will believe it and voila, here we go again.
whoever made that animation has no idea how a birds wings even move in flight. And that "pilot" is pretty sweatless for being breathless at the end.
Quote from Rappa Z :Well I wanted to believe it, just like a lot of media outlets did too.

If the physics work though maybe we should try it ourselves? I'll fly it.

Of course the physics don't work. In order to lift a man's weight at that low airspeed the wings would have to be absolutely gigantic.

I doubt that thing could fly itself let alone with a man attached to it.
Quote from MadCat360 :Of course the physics don't work. In order to lift a man's weight at that low airspeed the wings would have to be absolutely gigantic.

I doubt that thing could fly itself let alone with a man attached to it.

Those wings look big enough, to have plenty of lift. The only problem is - you need super human strength to take off. I bet i wouldn't be able to move my hands after 10-20 reps.
#14 - JJ72
Quote from KiRmelius :Those wings look big enough, to have plenty of lift. The only problem is - you need super human strength to take off. I bet i wouldn't be able to move my hands after 10-20 reps.

You'd also need a different body structure... birds have extremely lightweight body structure compared to humans, that's the first problem.
Quote from KiRmelius :Those wings look big enough, to have plenty of lift. The only problem is - you need super human strength to take off. I bet i wouldn't be able to move my hands after 10-20 reps.

Of course you wouldn't, thatswhy they use extra engines to move wings.

Man can fly
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG