The online racing simulator
I'm looking for leagues :)
(4 posts, started )
How's it going guys

Im looking for any FBM leagues i can join, im on demo but im looking to win an s2 license so if the league can help me win that.. BONUS.. if not ill keep looking then just end up buying one So any FBM leagues please on demo

Thanks - CaptainC!
browse through that. i doubt anyone will make a dedicated Demo league as, well, 1% of demo players are actually dedicated to the game. As for giving away free s2, i think someone would rather go buy something else than give it away due to the state of lfs atm.
Quote from xtraction :browse through that. i doubt anyone will make a dedicated Demo league as, well, 1% of demo players are actually dedicated to the game. As for giving away free s2, i think someone would rather go buy something else than give it away due to the state of lfs atm.

okey dokey thanks for the reply
Well, for winning a Licence, you should check out this thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=78208
It does say on hold, but I guess it can not hurt to put your name on the list. Maybe someone generous will come by and hook you up.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG