The online racing simulator
What Makes Online Gaming Great?
(104 posts, started )
Thanks

I'm going to be a bit Scawen here and say that it'll be ready when it's ready :P

Currently I am getting a few glitches in thy physics when ye olde Dragon is turning corners, and it seems to bounce off uncontrollably when it makes contact with any sword painted in red and white.

On a more serious note a lot of my development work at the moment is focused on closing down some of the gap in my knowledge from a few years out from making games. The experiments above are my first foray in to the world of graphics shaders, a development which has occurred in the meantime whilst I have been off making a living out of eCommerce.

Because of this experimental work I am still quite a long way off getting the game to a playable state.

I think it will take me a few more months of fiddling to get the game to a place where I feel like the core technical aspects are in place, and from that point it will likely be a few months more until I can begin work on gameplay elements, so I think a demo is probably a fair way off.
Quote from AlienT. :Eve online, the only game I play with other people outside racing. Fantastic and even after 7 years I'm still learning things, continuous updates, skill training advances in real time so you cannot grind, great concept. It's not fairy waving fantasy, space ships are way more interesting . Eve market and commercial system is very very good. PVP can be wonderful.

Downside; it's too expensive for casual gamer, it is not suitable for casual gamer, very steep learning curve. Missions are a bit repetitive, NPC generally suck.

Nice! me too, just started about a month ago though.
Quote from Becky Rose :

Currently I am getting a few glitches in thy physics when ye olde Dragon is turning corners, and it seems to bounce off uncontrollably when it makes contact with any sword painted in red and white.

Keep going Becky, looks interesting! If you need a beta tester then let me know
Gills!!!! Jees i love you man!

Get yer arse on my iRacing hosted session for drunks so I can abuse you....Ribisky FTW mate lol

What Makes Online Gaming Great?
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG