The online racing simulator
Nordic Wind League: What is this?
(13 posts, started )
Hello all LFS -drivers!

I'm pleased to introduce you a new racing league - Nordic Wind League (NoWL).

The league brings new kind of racing to Live for Speed, by different race types, qualifying, tracks and much more.
At the beginning we will have couple of test races to see how our stuff works, see how popular this is going to be etc.
We're planning to produce 4-5 series' in a year, and the first series will start in this spring. The main difference between NoWL and other leagues is likely that we have money prizes in most of our series'.

The first series is The Quarter Ton Competition (aka. TQTC). As you can see from the name, the winner will have 250 € prize.
Signing up and racing in this series is free. You can check more information about TQTC from NoWL's website. There you can sign up for races and series',
check what new is happening in NoWL, what is coming up, view the results..

The website is on its very beginning but I suppose you will find there what you're searching for.

I think that test races are going to be quite "normal" races, but that's just for the start.

Ok, but if you're interested, please check out the website
and maybe join the races too.

Hope you're happy with the website.

Sincerely,
Dece (Juho Räsänen)
Piri Motorsport

P.S Feel free to discuss about league. You can ask questions by sending me a private message, or by sending
an email to [email protected] or simply by Contact form. Or you can ask questions here too.

!! : Important rule (my bad, forgot to add this).
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
Hi again! After little discussion with some of the drivers I'd like to ask is there something u'd like to change in track+car combinations in TQTC? It's possible to change them, because we haven't driven even test races yet.

F. ex. would GT1 be better than GT2?
Quote from deCesaris :Hi again! After little discussion with some of the drivers I'd like to ask is there something u'd like to change in track+car combinations in TQTC? It's possible to change them, because we haven't driven even test races yet.

F. ex. would GT1 be better than GT2?

i would even turn it to GT3 or EVEN NGT. but its your series you decide.
yea because its smart to run a GT3 event on the same day the actual GT3 league is qualifying (which he is signed up for...)
Quote from Mustangman759 :yea because its smart to run a GT3 event on the same day the actual GT3 league is qualifying (which he is signed up for...)

Ok, sorry but I don't have time for your series anymore. And when I signed up, I didn't know that we start NoWL, that's it..

In our original plan was 1 GTR -race in TQTC, so it's quite impossible that our GTR-races wouldn't be on same day at some point. It might share people, (some of people go GT3 TCC, other go NoWL) but it's their decision to do which one they find more important race.
Quote from Mustangman759 :yea because its smart to run a GT3 event on the same day the actual GT3 league is qualifying (which he is signed up for...)

oooh then it would be good to not even run an gt event that day
And forgot to mention that its still possible that we change the combo/race day to saturday or friday.. But yeah, as teppo said it would be better that there wouldn't be 2 GTR - races same day so.. Have to think again.
Because there's quite many series running at the moment, TQTC is going to start 2 weeks later than it's been informed.

So the 1st race is on Sunday 25th of March (maybe coincidence but that's my birthday , but I think that's fine starting day anyway).

And about those track+car combinations, I'll start a poll of 3 last races combinations. The first race will stand as it's been informed.
Quote from deCesaris :Because there's quite many series running at the moment, TQTC is going to start 2 weeks later than it's been informed.

So the 1st race is on Sunday 25th of March

yeah then i can get to every race at the series
If anyone interested to know what's about to come in NoWL if TQTC is popular enough:

Read this document
looks nice
Hello again!

Even though it's been quiet here for a while, we're not dead league at all

We're making a new website for league, which will be better than this free version. Some people have asked me how is it possible that we have used weebly (free service) and we've got such a big prize in our league.

Simply, I couldn't get "professional" website in a day, but our league needed a website and that website was good for beginning. New website will be opened soon

But that's all at the moment.
TQTC will start later again.

I don't say official date yet, but in the end of April will be the first race.

We're working on the new websites and the name of the league is changing too. You can guess that all that stuff takes some time. After everything is ready, we'll inform you more.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG