The online racing simulator
lolonso
All I have to say: BAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :My guess for surprise of the day: None of the Ferraris could get into Q3.

Holy shit is this really happening now
oh wow. no ferraris in Q3
What were Sauber and Toro Rosso thinking there?
I know it's early to say this but Rosberg might finally have a car in which we will be able to see his real talent
Quote from Myffe :Holy shit is this really happening now

I knew I was going to be right when Alonso dropped it. Alonso could probably (just) get it into Q3. But it was always going to be tight if you look at their car over the course of a lap. It was so unstable. Understeer at turn-in, oversteer at corner exit.

Btw, good luck to Massa because if he keeps this up, Massa might get dropped before the end of the season.
okay guys, Rosberg on pole. Michael wins the race though.
My money is on Hamilton on pole, Button to win the race. But Mercedes will be close behind. very close.
Don't count out Lotus or Red Bull either.
I don't know I am not too sure about Red Bull. They don't look as quick, or as glued to the track as the McLaren/Mercedes.
RB might have race pace though... but we know that mercedes does have that too!
Go Button go.
Aww.

Nice run by Grosjean.

Massive miscalculation by Raikkonen/his crew.
Damn slightly disappointed about Button. But McLaren has it in the bag this year. If they don't win the WDC/WCC, they are doing something seriously wrong.
Grosjean in third, very nice performance there
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Damn slightly disappointed about Button. But McLaren has it in the bag this year. If they don't win the WDC/WCC, they are doing something seriously wrong.

Easy now, we haven't even had the first race yet.
Conclusion of the day:
- Ferrari is some serious trouble.
- Red Bull is not in the best shape either. McLaren, Lotus, and Mercedes are all in front of them. They would have been starting at 7&8th if Kimi and Nico didn't screw up.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Easy now, we haven't even had the first race yet.

As a McLaren fan, we havent been this quick since since 2007. So I am just very excited haha
That McLaren is on rails. :lovies3d:

Cant wait for tomorrow.
true that. nice performance from grosjean... i wanted to see michael in the press conference

I heard on RLM that it was 50/1 for grosjean on the podium tomorrow..
Gonna be fun to watch Ferrari fight desperately for points with Sauber/Force India/Toro Rosso/etc.
Massa is so poor now, I think it's obvious that the crash affected him, because he was never as quick on his return.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1661706#post1661706

just sayin' Grosjean got a hard time when he subbed in for Piquet.

Vettel is under pressure, about freakin' time

I also think Alonso and Ferrari aren't in as bad shape as Massa makes them look. Bianchi in? Might be worth the risk. Good to Schumi back too
Quote from el pibe :RB might have race pace though... but we know that mercedes does have that too!

How could we possibly "know" that at this point.

Pure speculation...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG