The online racing simulator
dat RE-Amemiya kit
fapfapfap
9 degrees in Montreal? at this time of the year? f*ck it ill take it!
Attached images
desktop3.jpg
Can't decide if shopped or not

EDIT: Answered my own question, yes it is.

1) It's climbing according to the photographer yet you can see inside the engines
2) It's pitch black with the light behind the plane yet you can still read G-VBLU on the bottom of the wing
3) You can read G-VBLU when the plane is 9,000 ft up (again according to the photographer) i.e. at least 2 miles away

As well as a host of other reasons based on him saying it's climbing from 8,500 to 9,000 ft over the middle of China.
mine
Attached images
wallpaper.jpg
Ahead of the opening WEC round at Sebring, I went and found some pics from Petit Le Mans last year, a lot of good ones but I quite liked this one of the Labre GTE-Am Corvette
Attached images
desktop.png
Pic I took last summer
Attached images
tumz(dk) desktop.png
looks abit plane

Desktop/Reminder
Attached images
desk.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :

Great car, but picture hue is not so good for a desktop IMO.... better like this?

Quote from boothy :Ahead of the opening WEC round at Sebring, I went and found some pics from Petit Le Mans last year, a lot of good ones but I quite liked this one of the Labre GTE-Am Corvette

vista
Quote from NitroNitrous :Great car, but picture hue is not so good for a desktop IMO.... better like this?

*image*

I personally don't like bright colors on my desktop. I'd take the 'slightly-desaturated' version.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Great car, but picture hue is not so good for a desktop IMO.... better like this?

Yeah the picture is a bit washed out but I kinda like it like that. I did chuck it into PS and just auto contrast and colour and it made it look like yours which I think looks kinda boring, no offence
Attached images
wally.jpg
Quote from Hahmo :What track? Those curbs look massively "nomnom" dangerous

Monza. First round of WTCC.
Quote from lukelfs :Yeah the picture is a bit washed out but I kinda like it like that. I did chuck it into PS and just auto contrast and colour and it made it look like yours which I think looks kinda boring, no offence

No prob mate
Finally re-installed W7.. Had 32 bit for waay too long.. finally got the 64 bit one..
trying to keep the desktop clean from now on anyway!
Attached images
desktop1.png
whats the difference between 32bit and 64bit? for me windows is just windows..
Quote from Hahmo :vista

is perfectly acceptable: when you have a computer than isn't from 10 years ago, when there's not that big enough of a difference to buy W7, and when the main problem with Vista - the thing between the keyboard and chair - is actually sensible

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG