The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 250: Server Information / General Discussion and Questions

2012 Kyoto 250 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.Kyoto 250
Server Password: Password for all practice sessions available here (must be logged in to view it)

Use this thread for general series questions and/or discussion. Frequently Asked Questions and their answers will be added to this OP.
YES
Been waiting for this all winter, thanx Deko and NDR for giving us KY250 2012
Don't know if I'll be able to make it on qualifying day or race day, but I'm going to try
Cant wait!
I have a question; must I have my microphone for the Voice Chat?

(i hate my headset where is mic)
Quote from Speed Senna :I have a question; must I have my microphone for the Voice Chat?

(i hate my headset where is mic)

The rules book states:

IX.1.a) All drivers in a race session are required to be in the designated voice server, failure to bein the designated voice server may result in exclusion. Talkback ability is not required, but encouraged.

We strongly advise you to be able to talk back, as it gives you the opportunity to directly communicate with the drivers around you, however it is not a must. Only the presence in TS is compulsory.
any practice sessions soon?
You may find the password for the practice sessions at any time on the NDR website (Note - you must be logged in to access it).

Remember: It is NOT PERMITTED to share the password to anyone (mostly unregistered people) without permission from me or another designated person.
This will make you rage deko, but i'm logged in and can't find the password. Searched all the forum and the Kyoto 250 section (Witch has rather fresh 2010 info of the event) and can't find it anywhere,sorry.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :This will make you rage deko, but i'm logged in and can't find the password. Searched all the forum and the Kyoto 250 section (Witch has rather fresh 2010 info of the event) and can't find it anywhere,sorry.

When you login, it redirects you to the kyoto250 home page, on it, there's a link titled View the Server Information - it's also the link in the OP here, which you should be able to see once you login, whether or not you access it directly via the URL or via the link from the home page.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :This will make you rage deko, but i'm logged in and can't find the password. Searched all the forum and the Kyoto 250 section (Witch has rather fresh 2010 info of the event) and can't find it anywhere,sorry.

When deko says "log in", he means at http://newdimensionracing.com/kyoto250/, not just at ndr.com
Quote from J@tko :When deko says "log in", he means at http://newdimensionracing.com/kyoto250/, not just at ndr.com

That too; this login system is 100% separate from the current "official" NDR site, which will be going away when I get this event management system fully operational over all our types of series.
And where do I find the info about the TS server?
Server IP: 84.45.52.142:10005
no password
the easiest is to use your LFS ingame name format for TS as well
84.45.52.142:10005
Quote from TFalke55 :Server IP: 84.45.52.142:10005
no password
the easiest is to use your LFS ingame name format for TS as well

When will be refreshed website with driven sessions?
Just noticed that dates had been announced, goddarn, i was too late! Whoever took number 7 I demand to hand it over! :gnasher:
Quote from -NightFly- :Just noticed that dates had been announced, goddarn, i was too late! Whoever took number 7 I demand to hand it over! :gnasher:

otherwise he gets radical
You bet he does!
Like me about #3.
Will it be some livestream at the main race or qual ?
Quote from edgee21 :Will it be some livestream at the main race or qual ?

Both of those were always streamed in past years, so i guess this year won't be different. You can almost be sure there will be stream.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG