The online racing simulator
GenR GT1 Challenge 2012 - Round 2 LIVE on ndrTV
Second round of the GT1 Challenge brings us to Aston North. In the qualifying session Nikifor Dakovic captured the pole position. The sole privateer on the grid was 6 tenth of a second faster then Goik's Conquest car and Wong's Playerzone car, who captured 2nd and 3rd. Position 2 to 15 are within 1 second.

From 18:25 UTC ndrTV will be live track side to cover the race. With the formation lap starting at 18:30 UTC.

http://newdimensionracing.com/index.php/ndr-tv
yes
Will start soon,BTW!
#5 - CSF
"Goik could win this race by being the only one not to spin off."

Quote from CSF :"Goik could win this race by being the only one not to spin off."

Holy Chris... give us more of your wisdom
Winrar went away from me, just some 20 meters tyres, cmonnn
Quote from krkriv :Winrar went away from me, just some 20 meters tyres, cmonnn

So unlucky there, mate.

Also, sorry to Tsubenko for not letting him pass properly when I ran out of fuel ().
What an astonishing race ^^
yeah, really nice and enjoyable

I wonder what my lag is about, I kept timing out last night but my bars didnt go up and everything looked normal to me..

Same today, I just didnt timeout..
Quote from Hahmo :yeah, really nice and enjoyable

I wonder what my lag is about, I kept timing out last night but my bars didnt go up and everything looked normal to me..

Same today, I just didnt timeout..

same here, although I think it's because of my fps dropdowns
Its the other way around, fps drops when you have connection problems..
Tnx for the stream Thilo
Just watched the stream, nice race everyone!...what a strange and exiting last couples of laps LOL

On my part, started 21 and finished 10th...I had not done a stint on the set, so I just cruised the second half of the race with niki's voice in my head telling me that my (low pressure) tires would not finish the race (said during training)....I forgot how cool it was to race on lfs and I want more now, see you next week!

Grats P.Goik!!

THX to Thilo for the stream and CSF for the commenting!
Really great performance, Mr. Fram I was surprised seeing you at last on the track and even going so well!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG