The online racing simulator
Just one question:
(8 posts, started )
Just one question:
Because so many people just have fun playing and ****ing pounding race to the other? Took a month in this demo, so i see, very little, very few people Sertia in this game, it seems more fair that a racing simulator. No more a salute to the few drivers that there is competent
What? If your talking about mannerism, well a lot of people here do not speak english
I am kind of lost, but are you trying to talk about wreckers and other bad behaviors from people online?
God damn it soldier! An infantry that posts on threads.. answering questions..rallypacks?! You'd make a great mailman here in the states.

Completely off topic: I'v heared Norwegians are pretty high valued in the states. At least on parties, we're good company ;D
iRacer_1984, This is what the english speaking crowd read:

"Debido a que mucha gente simplemente se divierten jugando y golpeando **** ing carrera hacia el otro? Tomó un mes en esta demo, por lo que veo, es muy poco, Sertia muy pocas personas en este juego, parece más justo que un simulador de carreras. No más un saludo a los pocos pilotos que no es competente"

I do not know if it make any sense to you, but unless you can clarify your post a bit, we can not help you with your issue. Anyone?
Don't let them catch you with your pants down.

Just one question:
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG