The online racing simulator
Engine plays user sound.
(9 posts, started )
Engine plays user sound.
Inspired by a thread I saw in the main section.

I think it would be pretty cool if the engine sound played was each users specific settings, could add a bit of individuality to the already personalized skins, perhaps a feature that could be turned on or off for some who feel as if it would get confusing.

I can't imagine that adding this would be too difficult as most of the data is already there but I'm no programmer.

What do you think?
+1
I like the idea. It brings up a whole new category of LFS trolling though. Users who either lower all there sounds so they can't be heard or the people who just slide everything up to max.
Then just change it so that you have the controll over the volume of all the cars on the track, but still they change their own sounds? ^^
Or apply this to the sound you have saved, so you hear your own custom sounds

Example you have 5 lx4 cars on the track and you have 5 engine sounds, You will use one of those engine sound so the remaining 4 will be used in the others 4 lx4's

with this you can "Avoid" others annoying engine sound from a ramdom user.
Inouva, you are one of the first people I remember when I first got into sim racing, good to see your still being as helpful as ever, take care mate
Quote from Feffe85 :Then just change it so that you have the controll over the volume of all the cars on the track, but still they change their own sounds? ^^

But a big part of changeing your own sounds is to adjust the header mix, collector mix and tail mix which all at 0 results in no sound at all.
Quote from AlienT. :Inouva, you are one of the first people I remember when I first got into sim racing, good to see your still being as helpful as ever, take care mate

Welcome back mate.
I can see 8 Nyan Cats driving around the track.

Engine plays user sound.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG