The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
why would it be loud ? he still have a muffler. when i did decat on mine,there was no difference in loudness.when u combine that with a nice muffler than it gets loud !
Quote from e2mustang :why would it be loud ? he still have a muffler. when i did decat on mine,there was no difference in loudness.when u combine that with a nice muffler than it gets loud !

Mine was (slightly) louder with a decat as theres something no longer in the way that was quietening it down.
Quote from The General Lee :

Is this how the whole car is painted or just the trunk? Looks like some eastern european immigrants did that paintwork
Quote from e2mustang :why would it be loud ? he still have a muffler. when i did decat on mine,there was no difference in loudness.when u combine that with a nice muffler than it gets loud !

My e30 has a cat. and a mid. muffler but no rear muffler and it is damn loud.
It's broken :P

mediocre temporary solution

Quote from danthebangerboy :**** all wrong with rotas, my best mate (god rest his soul) had them on his blue del sol and they were perfect, looked the part plus held up to serious wheelspin abuse, as well as 3 or 4 track days too, and as his '93 D S was over 200 brake, it got more than pushed around tracks, as i know richies driving style, it was far from tame.

Just wish he hadnt sold the car to buy the bike that, well, you guys can guess the rest, we miss him every day, but still remember the best times, mainly consisting of "bwaaaaaaaAAAPPPPPP" What a car and what a guy!

Yeah I'm sure they are fine for daily use.

Quote from Scrabby :I can say from experiance that Rota's now and then show haircracks in the wheels from factory. BUT, they are used by ALLOT of people throughout the driftscene and hold good. Any wheel can be destroyed when you hit a curb wrong or whatever. Copies are a bit less on quality but they still are very good wheels. I've drifted with them on the S13 and never had a failure, it's just the knobheads who can't drive that kills them (also with the real versions!).

@General:

Nice!!

Moo!

This guy had them on his Civic with 500hp, toyo R888 and on Nordschielfe; this is what happened.

Yeah seen that lol, totally warped :s
It's an awsome wheel before AND after
Quote from G!NhO :but no rear muffler and it is damn loud.

see?
@scrabby. now that is loud and i didnt even hear it yet !
decat and straight pipe all the way.Video?
We did left the mid-silencer in it though, to maintain some kind of back pressure. Gonna drive tomorrow so will post lots of vids then!
For those with M60 engines, this is the thing for you!

I'll probably post my new car next week 525i touring, M rear and v8 front
Quote from lukelfs :This guy had them on his Civic with 500hp, toyo R888 and on Nordschielfe; this is what happened.

Put them back on the opposite wheels you'll have them straightened out in no time.
500hp FWD calls for some proper forged wheels tbh >_>

ROTAs arent exactly racing-spec rims are they
no wonder they cant handle the torque at that price
Quote from Fuse5 :500hp FWD calls for some proper forged wheels tbh >_>

Doesn't really matter whether you put them on a Prius or a 500hp Civic, because they almost certainly warp under braking, not acceleration
Quote from morpha :Doesn't really matter whether you put them on a Prius or a 500hp Civic, because they almost certainly warp under braking, not acceleration

Looks more like a "torgue damage". Heat from the brakes probably eased it up a bit though...
500hp + fwd = ...

@ The General Lee - 6-spd 540i, me jelly.
fffff... winter sucks

and the car still leaking oil after changing the rocker cover seal. next possibility... crankshaft seal. fffffff........u.
Attached images
IMG_8417.JPG
bad phone cam photos ftw
Attached images
uliuli.jpg
Gimme!!! Specs?
Quote from G!NhO :Gimme!!! Specs?

Borbet/Atiwe Kaseloch(correct me if im wrong, I spent ages trying to find the name), 7x15 et 26

Now I only need to decide whether to get 165 or wider tires on it. It was a real bargain though, they're worth a lot of money if I understand correctly from the posts I found on google, and I only paid 300€ for them.

Muffler?

Whats that?!

Try de-cat with (pretty much) 3" all the way through...
lol ! video?
Quote from nikopdr :Borbet/Atiwe Kaseloch(correct me if im wrong, I spent ages trying to find the name), 7x15 et 26

Now I only need to decide whether to get 165 or wider tires on it. It was a real bargain though, they're worth a lot of money if I understand correctly from the posts I found on google, and I only paid 300€ for them.

165/45/15 for a great stretch with lip slightly outside the tire, 195/45/15 for a tiny bit of stretch. i have 165 front and 195 rear, also 15x7 wheels.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG