The online racing simulator
Export Race Results
(6 posts, started )
Export Race Results
We already know that lap by lap stats are tracked by LFS already and there have been various suggestions to have them as an overlay when the race ends (which I'm all for BTW).

What I'd like is the ability to export race results to an official (and possibly watermarked) LFS .pdf file at the end of a race.

The first page would have the results, times and best laps like the end of race screen, but the following pages could contain all of the top speeds and splits and place changes that are already visible at LFSW. It could even be set up to highlight your name so you can go "yup, that was me".
That way if you're proud of a result and want to keep it, you can do either electronically or by printing it out. And I imagine it'd be good for leagues and stuff to keep track of incidents (printed out and written on).

No idea if anyone else would like that or if it's just something that would appeal to my obsessive-compulsive love of stats, but I thought I'd throw it out there
I figure that if we ever get an internal league system in LFS, it could export the entire season as one file as well.

I also want to draw attention to this thread on exporting and printing setups from the pits because it's along the same lines and I like that too.
I kind of like the idea, but there are more efficient ways to that than pdf...
I bet they're not as pretty though

Yeah, PDF was ust the first one I thought of (and probably what I'd choose to use anyway). I guess you could use Excel or something too, but the idea is that it'd be read only and have an official stamp or watermark or something. Otherwise it'd be worthless as anyone could just make up a spreadsheet and print it off
PDF and CSV could be options. +1 but I'm not sure about how they could be LFS watermarked.
Very, very +1!! It would be very nice if you could save the result in html format or excel for example, so you could use it at your website or in a excel sheet.
I really would like to bump this thread again, because i think it would be very nice to have an export option to excel. We now use LFSpoints, but especially when combining results of two different races, LFSpoints has a big bug, resulting in faulty results.

Export Race Results
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG