The online racing simulator
2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
Jeez what a hit in T8 for Courtney and Bright I think it was.. Must've been a huge reaction from the crowd gougood
yeah...
Just out of curiousity Thilo, you watching the stream from the webpage or justin.tv or other source?
I'm watching from the website and well, timings are quite useful..

.. as lead changes ! amazing
I wanted to watch justin.tv first, but they were shot down one after another, so PMD and I quickly joined the website I have to say it is quiet cool, just the rather low stream quality even on the highest settings is a little down.
Yeah it's not the best possible on full screen..
Just a random question, who you (anyone who is watching) reckon to win?
I'm gonna go crazy and give the win to Tander, lowndes second and whincup third :P
WHAT A FINISH! Last Lap move for the Win... Wincup did it on the last lap... poor davison... 3-stops payed of...
Extremely close finish Really well done Whincup though, those 10 laps were just absolutely perfect, must mean a lot to him after his dad passed away.

Like Davison said, if it was anyone else than Whincup he would be upset, but because of Whincup's dad it doesn't feel as bad. It's amazing how good mates they are, respect for both.
Wow, Big race, big crashes. I was right. Moffat was the first to hit the wall, they didn't show it on tv. He hit it on lap 1 or 2. I took a good photo of it. Big crashes for Courtney, Bright, Taz Douglas (in his first race) and David Reynolds. Apparently David's cool suit failed.

A funny thing, On the last lap when Davison passed our stand all the ford fans stood up and cheered. When he ran out of fuel just before turn nine all the vodafone fans cheered, it was really funny.
Another season of Voderphone / Whincup domination, and Lowndes being fast but prone to all sorts of mishaps..

Good first race, shame Davison didn't get to race till the end. On another note, I watched the Aussie race cars development race. They're bonkers!
you can watching the race also here: bigpondvideo.com/v8tv its the link of the Live App. But, I'm not sure I am not sure whether race2 will be live there too. just try and check out the schedule left of the screen

Final Lap Battle http://darcyf1.com/download.php?z=14725
Quote from TuRBuLEnZ :you can watching the race also here: bigpondvideo.com/v8tv its the link of the Live App. But, I'm not sure I am not sure whether race2 will be live there too. just try and check out the schedule left of the screen

Final Lap Battle http://darcyf1.com/download.php?z=14725

http://www.v8supercars.com.au/ ... st/tabid/129/default.aspx

I guess the guy programming the BigPond/LiveApp forgot the button, that there'll be live video. V8s TV Listings show that it is also simulcasted.
Race2 will be live there. Sunday 5:00am CET
exept the Challenge races at the Australian Grand Prix, all races will be broadcasted there
Just finished watching it from RFM, good stuff
AFAIK Motors TV will still be showing highlights,a week late and probably only a 2hr show,but better than nowt,Bathurst will be live i believe
Tango
http://www.foxsports.com.au/mo ... ry-fn2ms9um-1226288977947

"Bright has also called for changes to the corner, and says V8 Supercars could learn from Formula 1 and NASCAR which uses the Steel and Foam Energy Reduction (SAFER) barrier to protect drivers from heavy contact with concrete walls."

I half agree with this. I say move the wall back a little bit and add the SAFER barriers so they don't have to go any slower through the corner than they are now, The exact same corner just with a SAFER wall.
The points he says are fair enough, and well, kinda agree about the whole safety thing if it takes that long to actually go have a look at them and help them out of the car etc..
Quote from Gougoodthing :
I half agree with this. I say move the wall back a little bit and add the SAFER barriers so they don't have to go any slower through the corner than they are now, The exact same corner just with a SAFER wall.

ATM the barrier is in its safest configuration, just need to make it a SAFER barrier.
Quote from Tango :AFAIK Motors TV will still be showing highlights,a week late and probably only a 2hr show,but better than nowt,Bathurst will be live i believe
Tango

Indeed. Sat 10 March at 1515hrs

Still nowt on DarcyF1, how long does it normally take to appear?
Quote from HVS5b :Indeed. Sat 10 March at 1515hrs

Still nowt on DarcyF1, how long does it normally take to appear?

here you go
You lovely man, thanks
Quote from HVS5b :Still nowt on DarcyF1, how long does it normally take to appear?

Eh? There were clips while the races were still running and I downloaded and watched the races on Saturday and Sunday evening...
Hmmm, what am I doing wrong then? Don't see it available in the video section? Only short clips. Link pls

2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG