The online racing simulator
jumping screen
(8 posts, started )
jumping screen
When i start driving the screen flinches and jumps also the sound jumps at the same time. Fps is at 90 so its not my graphics card, my net well 5 Mb/s down and 500 Kb/s up so im confussed ive tryed to solve this issue but so if anyone can help il be much appreciated.
How does it act while in window mode?
well im driving along as soon as another car hits another car it skips and jumps making me crash sometimes i need to solve this issue or it's going to make it hard to race in window mode its the same but i use full screen all the time as im using mouse
Jumping
Do you have a PC with an MSI motherboard?

If so, it may be the Smart Doctor utility provided with that board. If you have that installed, uninstall it, reboot and try LFS again.

I have no idea why that should cause a problem but it fixed a similar sounding problem on my machine.
:(
no my motherboard is not msi but all i know is its a E3200 g31/g33 mainboard also have a ASUS HD graphics card if no one can come up with an answer il format pc and use xp instead of win 7
Try kicking it with the left side of your right foot.
Motherboard
Are you sure it isn't an MSI board. You said all you know is it's an E3200, thats an Intel CPU, not the make of the board. Makes it sound like you are just guessing it isn't an MSI board.

You can use this free system info tool to find out what make your board is

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/pc-wizard.html

I don't think it's an Issue with Windows 7, I had my problem originally on Windows XP. I also decided to reinstall the OS to solve the problem and also decided to change to Windows 7 at the same time. It was the same on Windows 7 too.

Once I found out my problem was caused by the smart doctor tool, I've had no problems with LFS on Windows 7 64Bit.
hi
I formatted my pc and re-installed win 7 prob is sorted and my main board is made by ECS now im faster now this has been solved but thanx for your help

jumping screen
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG