The online racing simulator
This country is breaking my balls!
(117 posts, started )
Quote from The Moose :Why on earth would you want to come to this mega expensive, over taxed, mass unemployment shithole?

Life isn't going to be any better in the UK compared to the US at the moment.

i have my reasons. im illegal,payed thousands of dollars to get citizenship or even have a green card,been waiting 8 years here,few more in hungary. i work way too much,and im far away from my loved ones and family.its really hard.at least i speak english,and i can visit home anytime i want. To sum it up shortly,this is all
Blaming your shitty life on your country for not picking you up when you fell over is the very reason your country is shit.
Quote from MAGGOT :I'm not sure what income tax is here; mostly because of school I actually get more in a return than I pay (and due to me not working while in school and thus having a low income under the personal allowance). This year will be a shocker, though... which reminds me, I need to get my shit in order and file my 2011 taxes...

In Ontario, our sales tax is 13% (which has gone down) and we don't get changed any tax on basic food items anymore (with some exceptions, I'm sure). I haven't driven much since I moved downtown, but I think gas right now is around $1.20/litre, I usually spend $8-12 at McDonald's, and the rend for my (2 bedroom, 2 full bath) condo is $1795/mo. I'm not sure what our national average salary is, either, but I'm a little shy of $40K/year as a Junior Designer.

Not too bad, really. No complaints. Anywhere else in Canada is cheaper to live, too... except maybe Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary IIRC.

I've been recently thinking of just bailing the **** out of here... I'd love to move to Canada D:
Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, something like that..
winters- no probs, i live in estonia
frenchies - cant speak french, no real intention to start now, hence no montreal in the list
a slightly livelier music scene than here as well >_>

Or I'll just go to Germany
;_;

(I'm planning to spend atleast 5-10 years abroadz, living and working, probably studying as well anyway, not only about not being content with the life here)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Low cost of living, pretty girls, low cost of living, low cost of living, low cost of living.

Oh you old macho!!!

No but srsly, avoid Lithuania, it's a shithole with huge and barelly explainable taxes,stupid government, only 1 racing track and...a lot of beautiful women and very tasty beer.

I'm confused myself. Tbh I'm in a situation atm when i'm a senior student and i'm thinking if i should go to study abroad or stay here...still didn't made my mind...
Quote from Becky Rose :Blaming your shitty life on your country for not picking you up when you fell over is the very reason your country is shit.

Quote from prOmo_LTU :I'm confused myself. Tbh I'm in a situation atm when i'm a senior student and i'm thinking if i should go to study abroad or stay here...still didn't made my mind...

if you have the opportunity/chance to do so, do so by all means
you can always come back later. Just moving abroad later on is going to be helluva lot more expensive >_>
Quote from rediske :Planning to stay in germany although I'm hoping that someone will put that wall back up!

Oh yes! Finally someone!

I'll help

Quote from Scrabby :We have to bust our balls to get something decent and when a imigrant comes, they just let them in and give em money! WTF?!

Now, for a serious thing..
Moving to the USA, how hard is it and what has to be done for it?

So you'll move to America to avoid stupid laws and immigrants running amock............ ok....
Quote from DevilDare :>Complains about immigrants
>Wants to move to another country.

See my avatar.

If you can't beat them DD, join 'em. Sick of it happening here, damn Romany Gypsys laughin all the way out of the government offices here after they get paid for doing nothing. I wouldn't mind but I have morals.
Sorry if I push this a little off topic but are the Social Security systyems in other countries as inevitably screwed as the one in the US?
Quote from BlueFlame :So you'll move to America to avoid stupid laws and immigrants running amock............ ok....

If you can't beat them DD, join 'em. Sick of it happening here, damn Romany Gypsys laughin all the way out of the government offices here after they get paid for doing nothing. I wouldn't mind but I have morals.

For the second time!

I am not showing hate/anger towards immigrants, i completely understand why they migrate from their country. To me, it's about the government not caring about their own people in the first place!

FFS!
Quote from Scrabby :For the second time!

I am not showing hate/anger towards immigrants, i completely understand why they migrate from their country. To me, it's about the government not caring about their own people in the first place!

FFS!

You mean the people that for two yeats couldn't decided if they wanted a government or not?
Quote from Scrabby :...approving stupid laws to let the normal working people (le me) pay even more!

I thought you weren't even 18, nevermind.

On the topic: The goverment in this country is so ****ed up you can't even imagine. There has been a file revealed recently that is direct evidence of corruption on the highest ranks in the goverment. Basically they have been giving overpriced jobs(millions of €) for their friends from the tax money. There is direct evidence and yet nobody is going to jail, there have been a few riots but that's it. Slovakia maybe has the lowest salaries in the EU, but we're giving away millions to Greece, which is going down anyway. I would leave this country too, but where would I go? Isn't it everywhere the same anyway? The whole world is in a big ****ing debt loop right now. I can't imagine what's next... A war maybe?
Quote from anttt69 :
Average house price - £228,300

In the UK though, that depends so massively on which part of the country you live, it's irrelevant. In London you'd be very hard pushed to get a 1 or 2 bedroom flat for £230K, wheras that'll buy a 4 bedroomed semi detached house round here.
Doesnt matter, the piramid of buckets of air is everywhere. From Greece to Italy, to Spain, UK, Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands and the US...

And this are only houses. Commercial building prices still need to drop!

Still a good short docu video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqUGoVez8xg

It's about the US but the same is happening to the EU because it's the same banking system. In the video is being spoken about sub-prime mortgages. Mortgages which never get paying off. In the Netherlands 50% of the mortgages nowadays is subprime. 50%!

Hello Titanic!

Nobody learned from Japan.
http://www.generationaldynamics.com/ww2010/g070219b.gif

--
Dubai?

unless you can't live without alcohol, its tax free and jobs pay massive over there.

Hong Kong is another good option, Australia would be good to i guess, but i myself would prefer to move to America, I know how ****ed the economy is but i still don't give a shit because unlike most people i don't work i make money from foreign exchange.
Quote from Mustafur :Australia would be good to i guess

I've been trying to convince my gf over a year to move there (for a while at least) with no sucess, those darn spiders....
Quote from -NightFly- :I've been trying to convince my gf over a year to move there (for a while at least) with no sucess, those darn spiders....

Go to New Zealand. Better climate, less scary monsters, less people (so more opportunities for employment) and almost as many hot gals!
hej croatia i beautiful country,we have beautiful beaches,sea, mountains..
but dont get me started with living here, make you wanna drown in sea...
im shure this country is on top list for vacation, if you can afford it.
but for living here, just add it on that black list!.
a just dont know is there any place to go anymore..
guess , lets just all w8 for 21.12, and see what that bring us
Quote from Mustafur :Dubai?

unless you can't live without alcohol, its tax free and jobs pay massive over there.

Hong Kong is another good option, Australia would be good to i guess, but i myself would prefer to move to America, I know how ****ed the economy is but i still don't give a shit because unlike most people i don't work i make money from foreign exchange.

Is it difficult for a foreigner to accuire food and shelter in Australia? I'm not planning anything now, but spending a year or two on the other side of the world would be an interesting experience.
Quote from Scrabby :For the second time!

FFS!

I wasn't suggesting that, I'm just saying you'll have the same problem in the US. If you value your country as shit, the last place you should be thinking of moving to is the USA.
afaik, Australia requires you to have a work visa, and thus a job, before you move there. They're pretty tough on this.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :afaik, Australia requires you to have a work visa, and thus a job, before you move there. They're pretty tough on this.

True, and they are very strict on criminal records for immgrants coming in. WHICH IS BLOODY IRONIC LOL
Quote from DeadWolfBones :afaik, Australia requires you to have a work visa, and thus a job, before you move there. They're pretty tough on this.

IIRC, as long as you're not sick and can speak English they'll give you some temporary visa that lets you search for a job there for a while.
Quote from BlueFlame :True, and they are very strict on criminal records for immgrants coming in. WHICH IS BLOODY IRONIC LOL

By strict you mean you must have prior offences to be allowed into the country, right?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Go to New Zealand. Better climate, less scary monsters, less people (so more opportunities for employment) and almost as many hot gals!

more earth quakes

This country is breaking my balls!
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG