The online racing simulator
About people
(1357 posts, closed, started )
Owns an Audi A4.
Best friend is Lewis Hamilton.

OT: Just had to
OH JESUS NO HE'S A MODERATOR TOO!

Quote from Gills4life :
I do use both, but leg press for calf raises only. If you are doing squats right on the Smith Machine or squat rack, you wouldn't be able to do leg press after. It's the same exercise but leg press supports your back. It's meant for people who are weaker and can't control their core. :rolleyes:

Some people have problems with their back or other parts of body. I for example had a stomach rupture when i was a child, which was probably stitched by not very qualified doctor, and i can't do squats with more than 100kg. My legs could easily lift more, but my lower stomach feels like it's going to rip apart and i'll have to collect my guts from all over the gym. Maybe it's just pain and not an actual problem, but i don't quite want to find that out.
Is probably eating strawberry pudding in hes mansion while dressed as a 1800 century gentleman
has a 99% chance of being drunk

I know i am
Is drunk!

Quote from the_angry_angel :Ruin-er of childhood.

I don't understand, but I apologise either way. Edit: Have been informed by Fuse that it's because of my avatar. Can't believe I missed that. Too much masturbation.

Quote from KiRmelius :
Some people have problems with their back or other parts of body. I for example had a stomach rupture when i was a child, which was probably stitched by not very qualified doctor, and i can't do squats with more than 100kg. My legs could easily lift more, but my lower stomach feels like it's going to rip apart and i'll have to collect my guts from all over the gym. Maybe it's just pain and not an actual problem, but i don't quite want to find that out.

You're absolutely right, they support your back, prevent injury or stop yourself from making an injury/problem worse like yourself. They are good for rehabilitation or people who are too weak due to injury to use the correct technique with free weights, as free-weight exercises with a poor technique can be dangerous. If your lower stomach feels like it is going to rip apart then be cautious, however they will often feel tight where they've been stitched and may actually be stronger than they were before. You could try doing bodyweight core exercises like planks and side planks to strengthen it and improve core stability before going on to try heavy squats again. Sorry for OT!
Knows his fitness well.
clean driver
is a girl... he wish
Still looks like an ass raped whore. (blonde)
Does quite well at CS:S (or i just suck so much).
Likes RAC, just like me!
Did a miracle posting a reply, he even cant find his keyboard
Loves Antti Tuisku and Robin.
His antenna penetrates the Scirocco, real reason for delay. :|
Quote from Kid222 :His antenna penetrates the Scirocco, real reason for delay. :|

He is a great helper . Thanks again Kid
cancelled a good league
Is talking about a man, who thanks too much for too little.
just saw how i play (or not play ) css when being drunk after the party.
was still drunk when he wrote that post
Is not writing about LFS-related stuff neither

Quote from Mysho :Still looks like an ass raped whore. (blonde)

Im not blonde :-P
Blonde.
He loves blondes
He has some specail skills

Quote from bmwe30m3 :Loves Antti Tuisku and Robin.

Dont make me to vomit
Quote from Speed Senna :He has some specail skills

Dont make me to vomit

Can drive an FZ5 backwards faster than some can forward
This thread is closed

About people
(1357 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG