The online racing simulator
SAVAGE SimSports
(312 posts, started )
Good video!
Good video
Good video!
Great video (as expected)
But I want to point out that I didn't actually did the skins you saw in the video. I only did the logo and the XRR Savage SimSports for the 24h MoE race and now they ported the livery over to other cars. Not that I don't like them, I just don't want to get credit for skins I didn't make
An idea is by you. You are an occupied person with your business and we needed those skins immidiately, so that's why we ported... We just can't not to credit you... It would be like someone's else skin... In fact, we know that idea is by you... It can be seen in the design...

Add: we do understand your concern, perhaps you see it in the perspective of doing those skins in other way... But we do understand that we aren't the only ones who placed their request to you (meaning of your busyness) We have a bunch of good skinners who can port successively those skins and it should be more comfortable for you and for us
That's not what I meant.

I'm perfectly fine with you guys porting the skin over, I had a lot to do these days and am now working on skins I promised several people. I'm talking about having a "skin by gerdoner" and my logo on the skin when I didn't do the skin in the first place. I would appreciate a "skin by [your skinner] based on gerdoner's XRR" or sth on the blackmask (not visible ingame), but having my logo on it (visible ingame) feels wrong. You're giving me credit when i didn't do the skin :S

If you want to be 100% correct it should read "skin by [your skinner] based on a speedhunters livery for the XRR by gerdoner" anyway
Don't worry about it Gerdoner, he always does this

Anyway, nice video guys keep it up!
Quote from Gerdoner :That's not what I meant.

I'm perfectly fine with you guys porting the skin over, I had a lot to do these days and am now working on skins I promised several people. I'm talking about having a "skin by gerdoner" and my logo on the skin when I didn't do the skin in the first place. I would appreciate a "skin by [your skinner] based on gerdoner's XRR" or sth on the blackmask (not visible ingame), but having my logo on it (visible ingame) feels wrong. You're giving me credit when i didn't do the skin :S

If you want to be 100% correct it should read "skin by [your skinner] based on a speedhunters livery for the XRR by gerdoner" anyway

Well... I think you just searching for the problems which don't exist. You should relax.. You an author of whole design and from this perspective it's shown on video.. not saying that you are particular author of particular (fzr) skin... Anyway, promo gives you quite big advertisement... Where's the problem? But ok, if you are not satisfied - it's your business.

@v\J.Peace - you should stay of out this business.. You are so far not a key to judge things... Leaving LFS then returning (this is pathetic) and I am sure this cycle will go on and on... So look at yourself... Find your place at first then look at others. Thank You.
great
Oskari Rinne joins SAVAGE SimSports
Oskari Rinne joins SAVAGE SimSports

Today we welcome a new member into our team. Oskari “manneF1” Rinne, coming from Finland and celebrating his 14th birthday today joins us in SAVAGE. The young finn has a lot of experience in top leagues of LFS, such as MoE, IGTC, GTAL etc.

Oskari is said to be way mature for his age. In the recent years of active simracing, he was seen as a driver that had huge potential in his upcoming career. We believe that SAVAGE SimSports will offer the right surroundings for the former SRLT and Tiger Express Motorsports driver to improve and gain even more experience

We wish him a happy birthday and best of luck to Oskari and can’t wait to see him driving under SAVAGE colors (which should be round 3 of STD Championship in Blackwood)
Congratulations and yes, he is a nice guy, you would never guess he is that young when talking to him!

Happy birthday too!
Good luck
Good luck and happy birthday mate
Happy birthday and good luck.
Good Luck Oskari!!!! Happy bday and eat your cake :001_007:
All the best to Oskari!
grats
Grats Oskari!
Happy Birthday Oskari!
Good luck!
Good luck Oskari!
Grats! Great guy :-)
Thanks guys!
Juho Räsänen joins SAVAGE SimSports

As the picture says, SAVAGE SimSports are not sleeping and we are happy to announce Juho "deCesaris" Räsänen joining us. 15 year old Finn, coming from Tyrnävä, a city known for it's potatoes (hint for Mr. Falkenberg – the place where draft comes) is ex- Piri Motorsports racer and is a fast addition to the team. Juho has already managed to prove himself in few races under SAVAGE colors, so we wish him best of luck and enjoy your stay.

SAVAGE SimSports
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG