The online racing simulator
Better Training for new people
not sure if this has been susjested befor but i think this idea may help online races to be cleaner and more fun Here is a example of my idea.

Lets say you pick 10 tracks and give them a differnt car on each track and then like GT4 have times but not juded buy gold silver or bronze ur time's u set over a 3 lap period gives u a score for times and consistancy this score could be stored in ur profile and server admins could set the driver skill limit on connection to a certant score that way a driver that is connecting to the server has a good skill lvl and can compeet with the others in that server

Their are many ways u could implement this u could even use the HLVC system and LFSworld to do this it may just be to much work but i think driver regulation would inspire close fun racing
Not a bad plan but similar things have been suggested before.
I'm exhausted from reading that btw, try some fullstops or commas or something next time
lol if u understood what i typed then my job is done lol na i suck badly at typing writing and spelling only good at 3 things driving sex and skating
No excuses for really bad spelling and punctuation.

Download a spell checker for your browser, take an extra couple of minutes making sure it's readable.

By doing so, you will gain more respect and also a better answer.
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol if u understood what i typed then my job is done lol na i suck badly at typing writing and spelling only good at 3 things driving sex and skating

I never knew my English was holding back my driving and longboarding.
#6 - herki
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol if u understood what i typed then my job is done lol na i suck badly at typing writing and spelling only good at 3 things driving sex and skating

and tristan once said "lol" would replace the fullstop. but it seems " " is the right candidate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG