The online racing simulator
A heads up for us having no idea what it's about? Picture has to be funny on it's own..
Quote from Boris Lozac :A heads up for us having no idea what it's about? Picture has to be funny on it's own..

This is not "The funny picture thread".
Then what is it, a 'you have to know every internet meme with new ones being made every 10 minutes' thread?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Then what is it, a 'you have to know every internet meme with new ones being made every 10 minutes' thread?

Yes.
Come on guys... It's Chuck Testa, we should all know him by now.
Quote from PMD9409 :Come on guys... It's Chuck Testa, we should all know him by now.

Well, apparently Boris Lozac was born just a couple hours ago, which could be a ~average excuse for not knowing about him.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Well, apparently Boris Lozac was born just a couple hours ago, which could be a ~average excuse for not knowing about him.

Facepalm. You should know when too much internet is too much..

Hahaha, those made me laugh
Meanwhile in Russia:

yo
Attached images
5NPh0.jpg
So true, so true.
The latest edition to the current meme trend.. my job:

When I get to the "I wait for you at the porch" I bet Kev was like "Fck this shit, today I sleep at park"

But on a serious note, feel kinda bad for a chick, you can tell she is pretty messed up, with this I can see there is an long, lonely and unhappy life ahead of her.
Because if she is so crazy about that one guy I am pretty sure she is just as "unnervingly persistent" in other aspects of her life
Quote from Chupacabras84 :When I get to the "I wait for you at the porch" I bet Kev was like "Fck this shit, today I sleep at park"

But on a serious note, feel kinda bad for a chick, you can tell she is pretty messed up, with this I can see there is an long, lonely and unhappy life ahead of her.
Because if she is so crazy about that one guy I am pretty sure she is just as "unnervingly persistent" in other aspects of her life

Most girls are persistant like that, well if you're a 'catch' anyway. Sounded like he was blowing her off like a dick then she went crazy when its obvious they weren't even dating that long.
the second to last panel should read something like "just a beer is fine" ...

Nice Audi 80 Avant in the 3rd picture, just like my old mans. Without the ice n shit of course.
u seem to like guessing the cars covered with ice eh?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG