The online racing simulator
longtime s2 lfs driver
(7 posts, started )
longtime s2 lfs driver
I have been playing with the A1 offline. I have thought about racing online and was wondering if there is a group that is active and will help and support a beginer? Any help and /or advice appreciated.
Dave
You might try the Absolute Beginners league

My group New Dimension Racing also has a couple series starting very soon that can cater to newcomers to league racing - LFSCART Light right now, also "Klub Racing" runs every Wednesday - a semi-league thing. Our "MiniFBM Series" returns soon also, details on that soon.

Otherwise, check what's active in the Leagues & Events subsection regularly, you might find something of interest there.
#3 - Sobis
Quote from dekojester :You might try the Absolute Beginners league

My group New Dimension Racing also has a couple series starting very soon that can cater to newcomers to league racing - LFSCART Light right now, also "Klub Racing" runs every Wednesday - a semi-league thing. Our "MiniFBM Series" returns soon also, details on that soon.

Otherwise, check what's active in the Leagues & Events subsection regularly, you might find something of interest there.

OR you can just ask for an advice online. There are a lot of people willing (however you spell this) to help new guys, including me, if talking about road class (cars without slicks).
just join some server and press 4 for racing line. also you can ask for setups from other racers
Please come and join the Gentleman Drivers CLub at www.slowdrivers.net. You WILL BE treated with respect and assisted with your racing (if need be). Currently we are practising on AS Club with the FZ2 (FZ5 with 24% restriction).

PM me for more info or ask here or on the GDC forum.

BTW, also feel free to drop in on the server and drive with us - no need to register if you just want to try.
Quote from Franky.S :just join some server and press 4 for racing line. also you can ask for setups from other racers

if they are willing to give there setup
#7 - Sobis
Quote from avitron :if they are willing to give there setup

Well most of them are in S2. I always give setup if someone asks.

longtime s2 lfs driver
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG