The online racing simulator
Quote from Bean0 :A very good point.
Using the force view could be considered as using a driving aid or training tool.
Much like displaying the racing line, or using automatic clutch/gears.

Using it to improve FPS is more to do with the bodies of opponent cars not being drawn I would have thought.

like i said, all of them ignored your post and they are still talking like ''how can it give you advantage, i dont get it '' and bla bla lol.

none of them really tells me why should it not be removed in HOTLAP & ONLINE mode and should be available in somewhere like TEST-SETUP ENVIRONMENT like they say its not a view but just a helper to build sets?

because i am sure most of those fake hotlaps are made with force mode on. i am sorry you guys
Hey wait a minute, you call LFS physics unrealistic because of the realism proofs? This F mode shows how realistic this simulator is, shows how much your suspention and tyres are working.
Quote from S.E.T.H :one more fake racer. i cant believe you guys. i'd rather leave than to play with this bullshit.

thats what lfs is missing, thats why so little players are out there (afaik).
instead of joining me to remove that bullshit, you press me as if i do something wrong. play the fake ''simulation'' game with your fake view, you are not using simulator, you are using some fake 4 tires with 4 orange sticks on them.

All games have their strenghts and weakness's for example:

G25/27 wheel driving is faster then me with DFGT due to clutch pedal that dfgt hasn't, yet when using dfgt i find it easier to oval race with...

Peaks and valleys in everything so their is...
Quote from S.E.T.H :you are nothing without F mode, probably

You are nothing with F mode
Quote from S.E.T.H :like i said, all of them ignored your post and they are still talking like ''how can it give you advantage, i dont get it '' and bla bla lol

Could you tell me what is the suppose to be advantage from his post, oh wait he didnt mention one he just made fun of you and your broken sarcasm detector keep quite
Also if we on topic of ignoring could you not ignore this question.
Quote from S.E.T.H :
well i see you are jealous too, what was in his comment? he told me things i didnt think about. with a calm, logical head with absolutely no offense.

Oh ok please quote what did he said that wasnt said earlier?
I call BS on this so please quote it, something tells me you wont be able to
Quote from S.E.T.H :like i said, all of them ignored your post and they are still talking like ''how can it give you advantage, i dont get it '' and bla bla lol.

none of them really tells me why should it not be removed in HOTLAP & ONLINE mode and should be available in somewhere like TEST-SETUP ENVIRONMENT like they say its not a view but just a helper to build sets?

because i am sure most of those fake hotlaps are made with force mode on. i am sorry you guys

Why don't you put your head back up where it belong?

You must be the most stubborn dumbass that ever visited these forums.

Admins: PLEASE close this thread
Quote from Sobis :Hey who is she? She's beautiful!
E: Oh come on mate, was it really necessary to post her? I can't stop looking at her

Thats Kimberley (11), one of the kids of a girlfriend of mine.

I had no other sharp picture of LFS and currently still don't have it.

If you are really really close to the screen you can see the individual pixels btw. Might be cheating.
Quote from cargame.nl :Thats Kimberley (11), one of the kids of a girlfriend of mine.

I had no other sharp picture of LFS and currently still don't have it.

If you are really really close to the screen you can see the individual pixels btw. Might be cheating.

You already forgot what mode it is called?
S.E.T.H: force mode is not advantage.

(I don't count the case where it helps with low framerates, obviously in those cases you can drive faster in force mode, because low FPS will hamper your performance, but in the similar way lowering resolution/details will very likely make you faster even in cockpit view in such situation)

So you are asking devs to remove advantage which is not advantage. Good luck with that, there are tons of other requests to devs from other players, which at least make sense.
Quote from S.E.T.H :

Because your Mama!

YOU
tell us everyone else is cheating, without a proof.
YOU tell us YOU want this mode removed.
I tell you I want it in, for all the reasons everyone but you stated in this thread.

I've told you three or four times now, Herr Geheimrat.
I am pretty sure he have tried to talk with developers
You are pretty sure because you are pretty sure or you are pretty sure because you know it from the source
Quote from Chupacabras84 :You are pretty sure because you are pretty sure or you are pretty sure because you know it from the source

I HAVE NO IDEA MATE!
Quote from Chupacabras84 :You are pretty sure because you are pretty sure or you are pretty sure because you know it from the source

he plays demo where everyone uses nos ( even some s2'ers, but thats a whole other thread. )
Thats too bad I was sensing lulz material here
That would be one entertaining reading.
Quote from S.E.T.H :then i BEST leave it. and save myself for more realistic games, those which has realistic features, unlike force

Bye!
And go back to your karting if realism is something you want,come back when you have won some big championships! Here you have nothing to do,as you have discovered our big secret,here is full with cheaters,noone is clean (except some backmarkers). So long and:

Ah,wait,you don't want force... Whatever...
my reply to those who is saying

Quote :if we are going to remove, we should remove all of the custom views

no, when you use Force mode, all of the cars in track turns into shitty images, turns into only tires. (which gives you advantage, too) but when you use custom modes, all other cars are real, you dont see weird tires and sticks, you see the cars, and THAT, feels real.
Quote from S.E.T.H :my reply to those who is saying

no, when you use Force mode, all of the cars in track turns into shitty images, turns into only tires. (which gives you advantage, too) but when you use custom modes, all other cars are real, you dont see weird tires and sticks, you see the cars, and THAT, feels real.

XD??????????????????? Should I throw more water on the mill?

EDIT: Like oh man XD, I feel so tired because laughing, I am really getting mad now. This thread highly amuses me so much that I have no idea what I should to do next... Maybe I go back to closet, there is not so mad...

Oh btw, closet's doors can be only opened by using force
Quote from S.E.T.H :
no, when you use Force mode, all of the cars in track turns into shitty images, turns into only tires. (which gives you advantage, too).

So I cant see even real shape of the car and I have to imagine it, how that gives me advantage.

Also thats the third time I ask you to answer the question, are you afraid of answer
Quote from S.E.T.H :
well i see you are jealous too, what was in his comment? he told me things i didnt think about. with a calm, logical head with absolutely no offense.

Oh ok please quote what did he said that wasnt said earlier?
I call BS on this so please quote it, something tells me you wont be able to
all i have to say is.. demo is blinding you. when you buy S2 then you have the right to give pro's or conn's about the games capability
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Could you tell me what is the suppose to be advantage from his post, oh wait he didnt mention one he just made fun of you and your broken sarcasm detector keep quite

It gives additional FPS for those with lower performance PCs, this is an advantage as smoother FPS usually makes it easier to be more consistent in your driving.

It gives an advantage of seeing more of the track, custom view with car body removed does the same but not for all cars.

Therefore I put it into the same category as visible racing line, auto gears etc, as it could be considered a driving aid. The advantages of all are really only for inexperienced drivers, as the benefits decrease as you get more driving under your belt and become used to the width of the cars/tracks etc, etc...

I still see no reason to remove it.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :S.E.T.H

... You are completely wrong! Completely!

You really think people in here are so talentless that they MUST use the freaking F mode to get the best lap as possible???

You really think it?

You have no idea about LFS, demo racer...

Hah! HAhahahahha ahhaha!....Go, go back to play Big Rigs! there is no force mode, it is the force whole game, specially when R-gearing...

Really, next! ---->

I love your sig.
Et tu Bean0?
I dont know whos trolling who anymore
Dammit, more Latin.
I thought I was clear enough ?

Edit: The post was in reply to Si Mclaren...go back and read it in context and it may become clearer
Did you really think its better way to make a better laps?
Using a force mode makes a sence only when u're a setup builder
and you see forces what is wrong or when car is too low or
suspension is too hard or too soft.
In real lfs racing on high level i dont know anyone who will use it for racing
because is a shame when you're not feeling you own wheels
when you hit the kerb or sth.
and force mode not removes your bumpers so when you hit someone
its your fault. That how to gain some speed depends from set, from your knowledge about track, knowledge about a car and driver's mind.
This thread is closed

LFS will NEVER be realistic with Force mode.
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG