The online racing simulator
Round 6 - Fern Bay Gold (FE3) - Race Results, Points, & Replays
-
(gangsteer) DELETED by gangsteer : nvm, i fail :D
Points missing from R6?
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Points missing from R6?

Because protests haven't been decided on yet and results aren't final.

They'll be out soon (presuming DWB doesn't get drunk just to get drunk and forget to do them.
Quote from dekojester :Because protests haven't been decided on yet and results aren't final.

They'll be out soon (presuming DWB doesn't get drunk just to get drunk and forget to do them.

I see.
Hopefully we'll have the protests/penalties decided this evening and get points/official results up tonight.
Official results & points posted.
#7 - Hahmo
4th after DT.. matter of seconds..
Thanks Ben and admins, I got to respect that you keep organising things well and get the results and protests done pretty quick. This league is replacing MoE well.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :...exceed the one-hour maximum driving time, even when accounting for the time added to the race by the SC period.

Mmm, did you mean to suggest that the SC period would have made a difference to the one hour limit?
That's not how I read rule A/6.1, but if the SC period "doesn't count" toward the one hour limit that certainly makes a difference to strategy so cd you clarify pls?
(We decided against an early driver change partly on the basis that another SC period might occur...)
Quote from Neilser :Mmm, did you mean to suggest that the SC period would have made a difference to the one hour limit?
That's not how I read rule A/6.1, but if the SC period "doesn't count" toward the one hour limit that certainly makes a difference to strategy so cd you clarify pls?
(We decided against an early driver change partly on the basis that another SC period might occur...)

Precedent was set for this back in Round 2 at Blackwood Reversed: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=77042

Essentially, if a driver goes over the 1 hour limit but a SC period occurred during the race, we check the driver's SC laps against their average pace during green flag conditions and discount the difference.

Since the race is scheduled with a specific number of laps that correspond to roughly 90 minutes, a SC period inevitably extends the race distance past the length the teams planned for. We encourage teams to have some flexibility in their stint scheduling to allow for these slight differences, but at the same time we feel it prudent to give them a slight benefit of the doubt when it comes to added SC time.

PM me if you have any further questions about this.
Well yea, that SC spended time costed us the win in GT300 in FE3, and 2nd place in GT500. Because of the SC spended time we're over 1h limit It's quite tricky tho.
Thanks for the info Ben.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG