The online racing simulator
4 HOURS OF ASTON (by ScuderiaGas)
(15 posts, started )
¡¡Hola a todos!!

Como inauguración de los servers de SG hemos decidido organizar una carrera de resistencia el domingo 12 de Febrero.

La carrera será de 4 horas con FO8 o FOX y en un Aston un tanto especial, además contaremos con un safety car para la salida y posibles accidentes.

Los equipos serán de 4 personas como máximo, pero esto no quiere decir que por ejemplo solo 4 SG 4 TRT etc. puedan correr, si no que 4 SG podrían crear un equipo con un nombre inventado, otros 4 otro equipo o juntarse 2 SG y 2 TRT o lo que sea.

Las normas y la inscripción se encuentran aquí
http://www.scuderiagas.com/4haston

Si tenéis cualquier duda decirlo por aquí

Hello everyone!
Scuderia Gas Racing Team (SG) has decided to organize an endurance race on Sunday 12st of February as an inauguration of our servers.
The endurance will be 4hours long, and the cars involved are FO8 or FOX in a special Aston track. We also will have a Peace Car to start and possible accidents.
The team will have a maximum four drivers, but it doesn’t matter their real teams, you can join in with your friends although you are in different teams. And if a team wants to take part with two cars in the same category, they must have to write in the confirmations this: Scuderia Gas A, Scuderia Gas B, or to invent a new nickname for the team.

Rules and confirmations are here: http://www.scuderiagas.com/4haston

If somebody has a question, write it here.

Thanks to everybody!

PD.: Go Go Go Scuderia Gas!
Hello

Team 6th gear Racing is really interested!

On which date is it?

EDIT: Sorry, overread the date :P
is that not a bit very short in plannign for teh teams? well, 1 week only left to plan everything :o
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Hello

Team 6th gear Racing is really interested!

On which date is it?

Friday the 29th of January... Go into our website, you're welcome there!
Nice pit entry for endurance race... 2 times of praying for not being hit by someone while entering pits guaranteed! Only teams allowed? No single drivers?
Quote from Eclipsed :Nice pit entry for endurance race... 2 times of praying for not being hit by someone while entering pits guaranteed! Only teams allowed? No single drivers?

4 hours for only one driver... OK... IT's up to you if you wanna get red eyes for a week...
Is this configuration run in AS7 or AS7R direction? i.e., is it the pit entry that's weird, or the exit?
If you're in pits, you exit them by the right side...
I'll call my personal translator for future translations.
Quote from GANSAN_BM :If you're in pits, you exit them by the right side...

The track map you have on the site doesn't seem to agree with the layout for AS13 I have on the computer.
well, the 29th is on my calendary a sunday
The Race has been delayed to February 12 and the way of the track has been inverted.
A little bump!
cant read the rules. google want username and password to see that file
Bueno, lo he pensado, y hablado con Danielin. Hemos pensado lo siguiente: Retrasar la carrera, y cambiar todo. Coches para elegir, circuito (posiblemente) y lo organizaremos mucho mejor, e intentaremos que se retransmita incluso por "televisión" y con comentaristas (lo malo es que serían ingleses).

Perdonad a todos, pero el motivo por el que se aplaza y se cancela la carrera es por no tener a suficientes participantes y equipos en careras.

Salu2!

--------------------------------

We have tought and talked with Danielin and Gansan_BM, and we have had a conclusion: Delay the endurance and change everything: cars, track, and we will organize better than this time.

We will try to do this endurance with the help of other teams.

Please, sorry us, but the reason why we don't race is not having enough to race.

Bye

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG