The online racing simulator
Need LFSLapper 6.012 help
Hello everyone, new guy here so please bare with me. I just started to learn how to use LFSLapper a few days ago. So far I have a working race server, but I want to enable drift mode. How do I get the default drift settings to work? I'm not a coder so I apologize if I seem ignorant, however I'm ok with scanning through and finding things that I need to. I just need to know what file I have to edit and what change to make to activate drift. The rest of the settings I understand enough to make any changes needed. Apps I'm running are LFS S2 0.6B, the default 6B dedicated server and LFS Lapper 6.012. Thanks in advance and happy racing to everyone

Griemar
Hi there and welcome to the world of LFSLapper (aka 'lapper').

For any lapper related issues, it's got its own section - HERE. So you should post there in future.

For enabling the drift feature, look at this thread HERE, especially posts 4 and 2 (read them in that order),

If you want to see some of the things that can be done with lapper, you're welcome to look at my server (Sin'rs), where you'll see many weird and annoying InSim goodies!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG