The online racing simulator
Pure Racing opens its doors!
(16 posts, started )
Finally after over one year of changes in my life i am proud to release PURE RACING! In the time after my last lifesign i thought about my voting concept and i came to the result, that this would be connected with a lot of time and many config changes every week. Time i better use to keep the server free of cheaters, wreckers and other idiots. And after i read the topic on LFSForum about structured racing servers, i came back to the original idea to make a CTRA like server system. This system is not meant as a CTRA copy, its meant as a tribute to the good old times we had on these servers. For the start of the system i will provide 5 Servers:

PR Road 1 - XF GTi and XR GT (STD Class)
PR Road 2 - XR GT Turbo, FXO, RB4 GT, LX4, LX6, FZ50 and Raceabout (TBO+LX4+LRF Classes)
PR Race - XF GTR, UF GTR, FZ GT2, XR GT2, FX GT2, FZ50 GTR, XR GTR and FX GTR (GTJ+GT2+GTR Class)
PR OpenWheel - Formula BMW and Formula XR (FBM+FOX)
PR Event - Special Event server for every weekend from FR 12:00 to SU 24:00 German Time

Events and Licences

Events will be the goal of Pure Racing! On every weekend i will open a server where you can get double points for 50% more race distance! This server will be licence restricted depending on the car used. So instead of hunting for car licences, your are hunting for great events with less newbies!

Closing words
I hope this system will be a good addition to the public world of LFS and i hope your will fill the servers to its maximum!
I am still searching for race marshalls to deal with protests and penalties. Just write a PM to me on LFSForum

Keep racing!
Nice job. Ill have to find time on Sunday
yesssssssssssss

i always like the sound of CTRA but never drived on it. this is another chance for something similar
Woot. All the best with this venture!

Guys and girls pass the word and tempt back some drivers who are lurking around...
#5 - sjava
Well done

Lets just hope this stays for a while.
awesome!!
when things come online?
Great, hopefully it will get populated.

If I only knew how to interact with AIRIO and webserver, I would eventually help you...

Quote from Franky.S :when things come online?

It is online already
They are already online (at least PR Road 1 and PR Road 2); just that they're empty at the moment...

Edit: unless you mean people by "things"
i found it and im steal ur sig silver :P
Only until tomorrow 18:00 German Time:

DOUBLE POINTS on PR Road 1
Checked it out.. but nobody there
i hope the coming weekend event will fill the servers
Would come as soon as my computer will be working properly again best news of the year so far!
Any news on these servers
If someone prepare Airio config, that will work like Pure one I can host few servers with it.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG