The online racing simulator
Broken record alert:
Quote :This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

cant get any further on control panel need to get on to upload some layouts get this messege after trying to log in with correct password

Your demo has expired. Visit www.tcadmin.com to purchase a license. If you need help contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.
Your demo has expired. Visit www.tcadmin.com to purchase a license. If you need help contact TCADMIN SUPPORT

Just one day after my purchase, starts well.
Yo Dean....what's the deal??? I paid for a year of LFS server hosting but I cannot access my server. Not good at all.
franky should just be getting home from work. i'll txt him now to bring this matter to his attention.
Quote from dadge :franky should just be getting home from work. i'll txt him now to bring this matter to his attention.

Thanks sir.
franky, check your pms pls
Hi,

Access issue for me as well the following message is displayed while trying to login.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Bye,
-sb
Any update, i need the server tomorrow!
Cant log in....

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Erm okay ?
Niether can I
Quote :This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload

internet cpanel down. and why the heck has my bandwith exipired
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Quote from Login Panel :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I get this message when trying to login.
I sent him amd email, hopefuly it reaches him like the last time
Well (not well in fact), still not able to login on the control panel.
too bad resolving this issues is taking few days. this is recurrent every few month, the error cookbook should be full of tips now

hope to hear from the support very soon,

cheers,

-sb
Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think Franky is marshalling at a rally event this weekend.
any other way to sign in?
no wifi in the forests. and i don't think he has his data plan applied to his phone. he's been unreachable since about Thursday night.
I was referring to us signing into the cpanel
We going to get refunded for this? somthing seems to be happning almost everyweek...
Hey Dean, can you check your pm from Gerdoner when you get a chance please?
Dean should seriously consider some help from the community. I'm sure there are people out there who could help
so much for setting up the GT3 tracker
Anyone have any luck with getting a hold of Dean about the C-Panel
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG