The online racing simulator
server problem
(5 posts, started )
server problem
i am on my team alot and all of a sudden it just kick about 5/8 people for no reason i have the replay and the message it displayed when it happen

Message [400] J. Pickard : Sync Late
Attached files
Sever problem.mpr - 803.1 KB - 152 views
I've wanted to see if this is a bug aswell, and I just saw it today.

It kicked a HUGE amount of people from the server, and it was on the start of Lap 5/5.

Basically everyone just had this sync late message, and only me and a few other drivers were left on the server.

I don't know if it has anything to do with this... but RIGHT before, my car felt really loose and I lost it on T1 during the race. Was really strange. And I don't think it was driver error... maybe connected, or my noob driving .

But anyways, here is a replay.
Attached files
sync_late_wth.mpr - 1.1 MB - 198 views
Without watching the replays, my initial guess would be that the server's connection (or your connection to the server) is blipping and causing this.
This just happened to me and other fellow racers online about 2 mins ago. Server = Pro Racing Room I think it was

I really don't know what causes this..... REALLY annoying, and it is ruining races.

It just boots almost everyone out of the server, and there is no possible reason I could come up with for why it happens.

One thing I noticed JUST before it happened, like 10 secs, was a significant amount of FPS drop. It was just as I was going through a split timer, that my FPS had chunked up, and then it sounded as if someone pit out or something. I cannot be sure this is the reason why... but I wasn't downloading any skins or whatever (that causes a little blip for my PC). Might be a clue, I don't know
-
(ChrisColeman) DELETED by ChrisColeman
Yep... Got a heap of Lag then it dropped everyone. The server also dropped from the master list shortly after.

server problem
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG