The online racing simulator
Oh you.

I just peed a little.
How you people can be afraid of such things? Don't sit at PCs with room lights turned off and everything will be OK :/
Quote from Silverracer :Dont click it! :scared:

pfew, thanks for informing me, I already clicked it and my volume was a bit high...

E: oh, there were more warnings...
What's there?
The **** did I just see lol?
Quote from The Very End :The **** did I just see lol?

Ask not what you just seen ask what you didnt saw.
PS. behind you...crack crak crakkk kk kkk kkk :scared:
It's because she's always had Princess Anne and Princess Margaret around for spare parts.
Quote from matijapkc :I'll just leave this here...

*slowly scrolling down*
*slower*
*slower*
*SCROLL UP*
*SCROLL UP FASTER*

MY REACTION (- "that was awesome")
saved. Those make a great base for a skin
I just hoped you guys watched it to the end, because there are two shit bricks situations...
Quote from matijapkc :I'll just leave this here... http://comic.naver.com/webtoon ... &no=31&weekday=tu (E: Just a hint, it's not funny, and don't watch it if you have a weak heart, or are under 15 or smth like that)
BTW, I know it isn't written right, but meh, I wasn't the one who made it...

Could someone make a picture which would show what happen there? I don't want to wach it, with my nervous system (or how is it called?) I may go crazy...
Disable Java in your browser then go and read, also imagine sound effects like kkkkk kkk kkk and you there.

You will see comic and those panels when she turn her head or moves toward girl with Java would play like a video file with sound.

Also edit your post and delete reposted images (delete [img] tag).
I've never understood americans...

Quote from -NightFly- :I've never understood americans...

hehe thats what i keep telling my workmates. if water FREEZES at 32 F how is that a positive number? its freezing.Your freezing to death at 5 degrees F and its still a positive number how is that logical? and they just dont get it.
-
(Intrepid) DELETED by Intrepid
well yes true
Quote from e2mustang :hehe thats what i keep telling my workmates. if water FREEZES at 32 F how is that a positive number? its freezing.Your freezing to death at 5 degrees F and its still a positive number how is that logical? and they just dont get it.

You use wrong liquid - it is alcohol freezing temperature for 0. And 100 for body temperature.
Makes sense
alcohol cant be frozen at 0 coz my grandpa would of been dead many times since he passed out all boozed in the middle of the winter,on the side of the road
Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit was a crazy guy.
Quote from AndRand :You use wrong liquid - it is alcohol freezing temperature for 0. And 100 for body temperature.
Makes sense

Since when 37.(7)°C is normal body temperature?
And since when ethanol freezes at 0°F and not -173.2°F?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG