The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 1 (Official Results)
Qualification:

Server #1 - HERE
Server #2 - HERE

Official Race Results: HERE

Thanks everyone for coming. A lot of drivers this round, maybe even a bit too much for me since it took more time to start and the feature race started ~25min later than it was supposed to.

Anyway, thanks for being patient and see you next round.

Although I was pretty disappointed with the attitude towards the drivers, just after I said Chat Open there were a lot of swearing, blaming and naming - I mean, why are you even in this league if you don't have the nerves to take some small contacts between cars etc. These cars are very competitive, so people get frustrated and contacts are only normal (I'm not saying that there must be contacts and its only good when there are crashes, but you have to show respect towards others whatever happens) + you can report drivers AFTER race if needed, but that attitude for some of the drivers was pretty disappointing.

See you next round! Thanks spdo team for the server and R.Kronpušs for helping me.
Official Race Results have been added.
Nice one NIKI and also nice fight ofc

btw was watching some of your other vids some interesting to watch
Quote from MoMo92i :Nice one NIKI and also nice fight ofc

btw was watching some of your other vids some interesting to watch

Thanks man.
I go back to them sometimes, as well. Feels almost like going back in time.
Nice battle you had there. BTW, my name is Andris, not Andres (talking about your website article.)
Quote from andRo. :Nice battle you had there. BTW, my name is Andris, not Andres (talking about your website article.)

Fixed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG