The online racing simulator
Pocono Raceway (Tri-Oval) & AU_Recliner
Short tri-oval based on Pocono Raceway.

Very short but tight course.

3 different radius turns.

Saved layout as 1 lap - change if required.
Attached images
Pocono Raceway.jpg
AU_Pocono.jpg
Attached files
AU1_Pocono.lyt - 6.2 KB - 283 views
Looks nice

i go try it soon.
Couple of layouts based on my original layout, but with extra bit added on, which makes it bit more interesting.

The difference between these 2 additional layouts (1 & 2) is that start position changed, although both still clockwise circuits.

EDIT

'Recliner 1' being used on my server (Sin'rs) just now if you want to see what it's like or try it out.
Attached images
AU_Recliner 1.jpg
AU_Recliner 2.jpg
Attached files
AU1_Recliner 1.lyt - 6.3 KB - 199 views
AU1_Recliner 2.lyt - 6.3 KB - 206 views
I have not tried your latest layouts, but tried the first one and enjoyed it a lot. Looks and drives neat
Looks nice, giving the complete package a try
Replays showing what layouts look like to drive, with sub 39 seconds in RB4 on the Recliner 1 layout and sub 44 seconds in a RB4 on the Recliner 4 layout.

Other 2 layouts likely to be somewhere within these 2 times.

Based on previous experience (ie, my lack of talent), these times could probably be reduced by couple of seconds per.
Attached files
AU1_Recliner 4 RB4 43.62 second.mpr - 25.5 KB - 167 views
AU1_Recliner 1 RB4 38.40 second.mpr - 40.2 KB - 183 views
For single car runs it works great, but for racing other drivers it would be really tight and it wouldn't be acceptable at all for online racing due to the fact that there's no entry point.

Also, why the speed bumps around the outside of the corners and in the straights?

Nicely made track though
Quote from Cornys :For single car runs it works great, but for racing other drivers it would be really tight and it wouldn't be acceptable at all for online racing due to the fact that there's no entry point.

I tend to make layouts for use on my online server (Sin'rs), where I use LFSLapper to list top times and drifts for a single lap.

If anyone wanted to make minor changes, would be easy enough to take a barrier away to allow access, and change number of laps with the Shift-U function.

Quote from Cornys :Also, why the speed bumps around the outside of the corners and in the straights?

Teach people that hitting walls at speed has consequences!
I wonder why Scawen can't implent a function to have a grid start from a location. It could be done with an autocross feature, which placed a 16-man grid box on the location of the track you wanted. This "box" could not be interfered with other objects, so it would not cause any incopatible starting positions.

But, since we don't have that I think this idea is the best. The start position is good as it is now, and better than the standard start position
Times achievable in the AU1_Recliner 1 layout....
Attached images
Top Times in each car on Sin'rs AU1_Recliner layout as at 01 Feb 2012.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG