The online racing simulator
logitech driving force gt pedal problem. please help!
so today i got my wheels (logitech driving force gt) works great, apart from the fact that lfs and also r factor think that the accelerator pedal is pushed down. when its not.

ive got the latest software from the logitech site also and im running windows 7. anyone who can help. its much apprecieated!
Hi!

In LFS' Options > Controls > Axes/FF > Throttle - click on invert 0/1 to correct it.

Something similar might apply to rF. Not quite sure about that though!
Quote from Silverracer :Hi!

In LFS' Options > Controls > Axes/FF > Throttle - click on invert 0/1 to correct it.

Something similar might apply to rF. Not quite sure about that though!

ive tried this.. it doesn't work ;/
Hmm, when you installed the Logitech software did you complete the calibration? If I recall correctly you will be required to press all the pedals and you'll see an indication of pedal travel; did that bit work correctly?

You might be able to check those under the Game Controls in Control Panel (might be differnt in Win7).

Since you said it works great, I assume that all other pedals are working fine? i.e. brake pedal just as it is supposed to?

In the Controls > Axes/FF menu, when you press the throttle pedal the the corresponding "yellow bar" move as expected?

[From LFS Manual]
Quote from Silverracer :Hmm, when you installed the Logitech software did you complete the calibration? If I recall correctly you will be required to press all the pedals and you'll see an indication of pedal travel; did that bit work correctly?

You might be able to check those under the Game Controls in Control Panel (might be differnt in Win7).

Since you said it works great, I assume that all other pedals are working fine? i.e. brake pedal just as it is supposed to?

In the Controls > Axes/FF menu, when you press the throttle pedal the the corresponding "yellow bar" move as expected?

[From LFS Manual]

the calibration was fine.

in game the yellow bar is full meaning the engine is like reving out. when i thouch the brake the bar goes down. when i let off the brake it returs to full and the engine is screaming again. this is all without touching the throttle pedal
try clicking on the "Invert 0/1" behind throttle. Did you have any wheel before the DFGT? Maybe the potis in that wheel worked in the opposite direction.

edit: just read that you wrote brake pedal. Are you sure you unchecked "Combined Throttle/Brake" in the Wingman menu and in the LFS menu? Its above what you see in that picture posted by Silverracer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG