The online racing simulator
Two different video cards non-SLI seperate monitors
Not able to get it working.
EVGA Geforce GTX 560 ti FPB 1GB
PNY Geforce GT 430 1GB

2 x Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB 1600x1200.
I plan on getting an ASUS VE278Q for the middle.
GTX 560 ti on main display.
I am currently running two desktops and have had no problems.
I have already tried the second GT 430 in the available PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot to run the secondary display.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit did not recognize the second card.
When I get the third monitor the GT 430 will run the two Mitsubishi at
1600x1200. It has had no problems doing that before I installed the GTX 560 ti.
Motherboard is http://www.newegg.com/Product/ ... aspx?Item=N82E16813131736
I have searched the internet and the forums here and it is always a dead end. Some have said they successfully set up the same configuration but did not explain how. I do not want to use SoftTH or TripleHead2Go.

Thank you so much for your help.

If I can successfully set up that configuration I will add £12 credit to the member that
is most helpful.
I am sorry to say without TH2G or SoftTH you will not be able to do this with two cards. SLI or not. The GTX 590 would allow this, but that card is outrageously expensive and out of stock for as long as I've noticed.

I have a GTX 280 and 520ti? Using SoftTH there is no frame drop in LFS with full three-screen support. Using iRacing however I needed to play with the settings forever, and the primary slowdown is the transfer of the buffer from the primary card (280) to the slave. I am not sure the power behind the 430, I know a 460 could be a primary and run fine.

It is _possible_ there are other software solutions like SoftTh, I've made something like it before with little success, but the fact remains it would still be software based and have inherent performance issues.

I can't speak about TH2G, though being a hardware solution it shouldn't have any issues assuming your card can render the full buffer fast enough, I assume it can. But it is expensive, and had other limits that turned me off from trying it.

May I ask why you are so against SoftTH? Because it is ultimately your only nVidia option with your current setup; that I am aware of. They do have a GTX 560ti 2Win with three outputs, maybe that is a viable option for you to buy?

Good luck.
Three outputs doesn't mean three monitors.
Both cards I mention have three outputs each.
Most cards for many years have had at least three outputs.
More recent Nvidia cards will do three displays like ATI has Eyefinity.
I didn't mean three outputs as in three outputs, I meant it as in three WORKING outputs. I do realize the difference, and was talking about the more recent nVidia cards that can handle three displays. The card I was talking about was the: GTX 560ti 2Win

Everything I said still stands. And I am still not sure what is the issue with SoftTH is for you?
Quote from CheerioDM :Three outputs doesn't mean three monitors.
Both cards I mention have three outputs each.
Most cards for many years have had at least three outputs.

Being able to support three displays and above doesn't mean the same thing as Eyefinity.
Quote from Bose321 :Being able to support three displays and above doesn't mean the same thing as Eyefinity.

I did not say that.
Quote from CheerioDM :

I believe you did say that.

And you _still_ have ignored my question, and most of my what thoughts I've put into an answer for you. I can't help those who can't help themselves.
Thank you for your help.
I have decided to do SLI after I receive my NEC MultiSync EA273WM.
Currently bidding on a used card on eBay.
Quote :Currently bidding on a used card on eBay.

Good luck with that, hope its not damaged from overclocking.
Quote from stan.distortion :Good luck with that, hope its not damaged from overclocking.

It happens to be local so I have a place to go to break stuff if my stuff is broken. Local pickup is $5 which I will want a reason why if I win the auction.
Since when does SLI work with 3 monitors? I do vaguely remember reading about this with the 200 series+ drivers, but I also remember it didn't work for my particular situation. Perhaps it was the 400 series+? But my gut still goes with that won't work? Anyways- good luck, hope it works for you.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Since when does SLI work with 3 monitors? I do vaguely remember reading about this with the 200 series+ drivers, but I also remember it didn't work for my particular situation. Perhaps it was the 400 series+? But my gut still goes with that won't work? Anyways- good luck, hope it works for you.

With SLI enabled, third non-SLI card in the third PCI Express x16 slot.
Only one monitor would allow SLI for gaming.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG