The online racing simulator
I think I broke my folder!
(8 posts, started )
#1 - W3RRD
Help! First of all hi, i'm w3rrd.

I need massive help I downloaded a mod (stupidly; never again) and i made a backup before doing this, then i put the backup back in (data folder) but now everything is glitched, no tracks, no cars, i have looked online for a backup but i am just downloading the exe. again. so sorry for horrible grammar i am in a hurry and needed to ask this.

Thank you!
just download a fresh install of lfs from http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloads. Install it in a different folder and copy your sets, skins etc from your old install into the new one
#3 - W3RRD
Ok I am trying this thank you! Super fast reply!
#4 - W3RRD
it works now, but i can't find my new lfs folder!!! I've tried searching, i can't find it i can find the exe in my downloads and s2 works but i have NONE of my settings, i have 2 backup folders with data in them, but i can't find the lfs folder anywhere!
#5 - W3RRD
never mind i found it in my download folder 1000000's of files now i have to reinstall again great i used all my s2 unlocks argh i'm an idiot thanks anyway.
-
(GAVD999) DELETED by GAVD999
Once you get your install sorted and working correctly then you could always request another unlock here : https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

or you will automatically get another unlock on friday as explained here :

Quote from LFS.net :
Initially you will be granted 3 unlocks. In addition, you get an additional unlock available every friday, provided you do not already have 2 unlocks available. So unless you are having severe problems with your computer, you should be fine and always able to unlock LFS again after a reinstallation of Windows for example, or when you buy new computer parts or a whole new computer.

#7 - W3RRD
thank you sorry for being a noob i'll make a proper introduction later on
no probs, hope you get it sorted

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG