The online racing simulator
International Road Car Cup
(18 posts, started )

Poll : Would you?

Yes
No
Would you be interested? Just curious about making an event from march-ish to early-mid summer. Taking a survey on rate of interest. If not this, what would you like? Would be on either fridays or weekend.
Don't be afraid to share opinions btw.
Define Road Car Cup.
Yes, absolutely yes. LFS needs more road car racing.
Quote from Dennis93 :Define Road Car Cup.

Every cars with ROAD_NORMAL or ROAD_SUPER tires. I guess that's accurate enough
Why not, road cars always include close wheel to wheel racing and definitely would be nice to have some road car leagues. Have u made any plans yet, like would there be a race with every road car or would it be STD, TBO etc in one race? Open configs or not? Any clue about race lenghts? Sprint&main (with possible reverse grid, i.e. top 8)? But yeh as said, I'd be up for this kind of series!
It would be one class per event. Also, I would like to include open configs but not widely use them. Just maybe 2 at most? Events would be every sort. WTCC, BTCC, main+sprint, half endurance, timed race etc etc...
2 hours race, 2 drivers for car? (looking for the popular of the STD league )
I wanna make this more a drivers' championship than constructors.
definitely YES
Would you still be in if it would be an endurance series with 3, 6 and maybe 8 hour races? Just brought it up as an idea. Maybe it would be better to stay with shorter races and driver oriented champ.
As I already said in another threads TBO+STD enduro are epic because that enable team to choose various strategy, btw it is way more various than GTR.

I think LFS need a road car endurance serie ! btw Kristi I'm up to help you to organize anything.
Quote from MoMo92i :As I already said in another threads TBO+STD enduro are epic because that enable team to choose various strategy, btw it is way more various than GTR.

I think LFS need a road car endurance serie ! btw Kristi I'm up to help you to organize anything.

I dislike GTR leagues. There are just way too many of them.

I'd like to race if it was more of a driver's championship.
Quote from Kristi :Would you still be in if it would be an endurance series with 3, 6 and maybe 8 hour races?

Yes, but...

Quote :Just brought it up as an idea. Maybe it would be better to stay with shorter races and driver oriented champ.

... I'd be more inclined to race under that system.
and what about alternate endurance and sprint. Team could be set with 2 or 3 driver (like in iTCC for example) which team up for endurance races, so that will make a driver championship as each driver racing under his name hald the races but also doing some longer races that require more flexibility, strategy and teamplayer skills. Something like what V8 supercar do with Bathurst 1000 to show a real relevant example.

Team championship will be less important and the winner will be a driver, not a team.

Some example :
Round 1 BL1 for 2 times 20 laps
Round 2 AS4 for 4 hours
Round 3 KY2 for 3 times 10 laps
Yes, some road car racing!
I wanted to write that up also Momo but I didnt have internet. So basically the teams sign up with a roster and only would need to PM the managers of the teams, makes the job a lot easier too. Also, having a prequalifying before the race if some overflood at signing up occurs. Should have 2 tables for the championship actually. One for the constuctors and one for drivers. Those endurances wouldn't count in to the driver championship, and the team champ would consist the summed points of best 2 drivers in the team.

Momo, find me on MSN or irc :P Gotta talk with ya

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG