The online racing simulator
Help Help Help, facing a Don't send Error while playing LFS
This is what happens, while playing LFS there comes a DONT SEND ERROR REPORT. This was never a problem earlier, but now it is. The game shuts down after pressing don't send. To retify this i have done the following.

1) re installed LFS
2) re installed graphic drivers and all other drivers and also updated them
3) re installed operating system (XP sp2)
4) lowered the graphic requirement to the min
5) set FPS to 50, 40, 60, 70 , 100 and delimited it too
6) i have no mods
7) i am using DEMO version
8) no other game has the same problem or any other problem
9) i just installed a graphic card recently, also upgraded my motherboard, now i have a 9500GT 1 GB card, 2 GB ram, P4 2.8 GHz, and some mother board i don't know about.
10) my broadband speed is adequate and i face this problem even while i am offline
11) i have checked the GPU, and CPU temperatures, they are normal even while the game shuts down
12) i am uploading a pic of the error stuff, might help (can't upload the pic , BMP file is not supported )
13) it runs for sometime and all of a sudden it shuts down with an error, HELP

PLEASE IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO, HELP ME WITH IT....
Save a screenshot of the error report as .jpg (although .bmp should be supported here in the forum).

If you can't upload the image to the forum for whatever reason - use an file sharing site to upload the image and provide us a link to view the file (i.e. http://imageshack.us/)

Hopefully the contents of the error file will show whats causing the error and how to rectify it.
This is the pic of the error report, i clicked on show the technical details and it showed this.
Attached images
dont send error.JPG
Are you sure this is not overheating? Are you logging the CPU temp while the game runs, because the crash seems to be happening within LFS.
#5 - kdo
I was have that problem for an acer aspire 1690
If lfs was installed, impossible to run for similar error, but if i made a portable version of lfs on usb it work.
Dont know if that can help but try.
Cant send a screenshot of the error, laptop death :tombstone
Quote from MadCatX :Are you sure this is not overheating? Are you logging the CPU temp while the game runs, because the crash seems to be happening within LFS.

Yes, i saw the temperatures when the game crashed, and when the game was running. It seems fine. i get something like 45 degree's, which is normal, it shows a green tick mark besides it.
Quote from kdo :I was have that problem for an acer aspire 1690
If lfs was installed, impossible to run for similar error, but if i made a portable version of lfs on usb it work.
Dont know if that can help but try.
Cant send a screenshot of the error, laptop death :tombstone

will try and inform you about this, although i have 2-3 LFS installed in different drives within the hard disk for some reasons and they all seem to have the same problem, online or offline..
Also i am posting one more screen shot. Check this out.
Attached images
dont send error 2.JPG
Quote from akilovescars :Yes, i saw the temperatures when the game crashed, and when the game was running. It seems fine. i get something like 45 degree's, which is normal, it shows a green tick mark besides it.

Unless you have a really good cooling system and a weak CPU, it's impossible for a modern CPU to have 45 °C during gaming. You might be checking incorrect reading or the temp sensor could be faulty, which is quite common. You should certainly check the CPU fan for dust.
Quote from MadCatX :Unless you have a really good cooling system and a weak CPU, it's impossible for a modern CPU to have 45 °C during gaming. You might be checking incorrect reading or the temp sensor could be faulty, which is quite common. You should certainly check the CPU fan for dust.

Did i say CPU, sorry bro, its GPU temp which is 45.
here is a pic
Attached images
temperature.JPG
About the CPU fan for dust thing. I just installed a new motherboard, its as clean as it can be.
SpeedFan can log the temperatures, click on the "Charts" tab and tick "GPU" and "Core". Go play LFS and check the temperature graphs. Other causes of random crashes are faulty RAM or MB, but I guess you'd be seeing problems with other applications too if that was the case.
Definitely an odd error. I honestly have no idea what could be causing it. Did you try what an earlier poster claimed to work, simply copy your LFS installation (don't reinstall) to a USB drive and see if it works from there.
Quote from MadCatX :SpeedFan can log the temperatures, click on the "Charts" tab and tick "GPU" and "Core". Go play LFS and check the temperature graphs. Other causes of random crashes are faulty RAM or MB, but I guess you'd be seeing problems with other applications too if that was the case.

tried that, its normal all through, one funny thing happened yesterday. While playing lfs, this time i got a BLUE SCREEN ERROR and windows restarted. Now apart from DONT SENS ERROR, i am receiving this blue screen error too, and i cleaned registry and stuff, planning to throw this pc away and get a new one.

I didn't try the USB thing, although i think its useless, i play online, imagine playing online through a game which is stored inside the pen drive, it will be damn slow.
Tried USB thing, worst!!
try to install gamebooster and run lfs.exe from there, it may be a software conflict, Gamebooster will close unneccessary programs and services. - will re-open them after you close lfs..
Tried, doesn't work bro.. Just removed the card , finding drivers for my stupid mother board now! lets see if this works
This isn't working, after removing the card its worst, so its not the card, not the RAM, i think the processor or board is at fault, changing the board and processor tomorrow, lets see if that works out.
Yeah when instability comes into play it's one of two things.
Hardware issues.
You need to reformat your hard drive.
Or both.
Quote from LazLoW :Yeah when instability comes into play it's one of two things.
Hardware issues.
You need to reformat your hard drive.
Or both.

REFORMAT? i ain't doing that, changing this board and CPU in some time, if that doesn't work i will install windows 7, and if that doesn't work, **** LFS
kayfenxbay
bye
Problem solved, changed the motherboard and CPU and upgraded the RAM, now its dual core, inter original MB and 3 GB ram, thanks for helping everyone!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG