The online racing simulator
Helmet skin request
(19 posts, started )
Helmet skin request
Ohai,

so yeah, I've tried to make me a decent helmet skin but I keep failing. So if any of you guys want to give it a shot, I'd like something like Simon Pagenauds helmet, but it doesn't have to be exactly like it.
Simon Pagenaud helmet Google Images

Also if the helmet could contain my intial and last name: (T.Lovrec) and a Slovenian flag:
http://3tbled.com/images/stories/slovenska_zastava.jpg

I know I haven't given you any exact wishes, but whatever you can come up with will be great.

Regards
Anyone?
Still nothing? I'm not loved.
happens to the best

this design should be doable. I ssume you dont need these stickers?
If you have any picture of things you like or would like to have added, dont hesitate to put them in.

However, I can do this and will post it next weekend probably. or during the week or so
Quote from JazzOn :happens to the best

this design should be doable. I ssume you dont need these stickers?
If you have any picture of things you like or would like to have added, dont hesitate to put them in.

However, I can do this and will post it next weekend probably. or during the week or so

No, I'd much rather see the helmet without the original stickers, maybe even a color change if possible.
I'm much more fond of blue/white combinations, or maybe a darker red. Your call.

As for stickers, I'll think about it and let you know. If I can't come up with anything, I suppose you can give me permission to add stickers on my own, for my own use ofc.?

And thanks for your time!
Oh yeah, sure i don't mind if you wanna add something later. It will be yours then and thats why the color choice isn't my call.
I'd say post a sample (any picture) of a tone you like and i'll send you a few variation in a pm when im done with it.

heres a wip with the hard part still to do, but overall i think the propotions will be like that. Let me know it i should change something.
Attached images
HEL screen pag_xfi.jpg
This looks epic. A lot better than my tries.

I'm currently at work, but I'll provide some color tones tonight when I get home.
Sorry, was too busy yesterday, so, the color tones.

I was thinking, use a slightly lighter blue tone on where the original has that dark blue, almost black part, like: #121d5f
Or maybe a dark red: #660000
If it's not much to you, try out both, if not, just go with blue.

Leave white areas as they are, as for the parts where the helmet is red, I'd use a light blue color, like: #3566d5

All colors are in HEX. If you want I can provide them in RGB or any other form.
no it's fine, i use ps ^^

So the basic layout stands and i just need to do the rear and the 'bug' fixing xD and it will be sent in the nextdays
Attached images
HEL screen pag_xfi2.jpg
You're a wizard!

This looks awesome!
hehe, yeah, there is some magic involved, but it really is all just an illusion xD

I figured there are many color combinations and since you wanna add things anyway, it is easier if you put the colors yourself. I've made the different parts in various colors so you can simple add color to a layer.

See your inbox and let me know if there is problems
Attached images
HEL screen pag_xfi_fin.jpg
nice helmetpainting jaz! as always.
Thanks mate
Wow. :O
This looks amazing!

I can't say thank you enough for this!
Well, there is something I haven't told you yet. You will receive a bill (soonish), that might seem exaggerated, but it's for a good cause
Okay. Pay half now, half through court of law?
Quote from xfirestorm :Wow. :O
This looks amazing!

I can't say thank you enough for this!

I might have to have one of those for myself. Will look epic when we rock down the straight aways of kyoto in em next week!
I thought we had one wip? Awwsum jaz
Quote from xfirestorm :Okay. Pay half now, half through court of law?

If you wanna go through it... but i can also offer you payment by instalment. this way you can continue with a normal life xP

Just think about the kids, man xD

PS. thx mustang

Helmet skin request
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG