The online racing simulator
** Unlocks used **
(12 posts, started )
** Unlocks used **
Hi all, my LFS is saying i have used all my unlocks for a week, i really want to get back online and i now know what my password is ( as i didnt before )

What do i do ? Thanks
You can contact the devs and request another unlock here : https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

or you will automatically get another unlock on friday as explained here :

Quote from LFS.net :
Initially you will be granted 3 unlocks. In addition, you get an additional unlock available every friday, provided you do not already have 2 unlocks available. So unless you are having severe problems with your computer, you should be fine and always able to unlock LFS again after a reinstallation of Windows for example, or when you buy new computer parts or a whole new computer.

Remember This:
Never change your lfs username because you can waste your unlock
But if u do waste your unlock, u can get it back on friday just like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ had said. u just have to wait 2 days.
Quote from Patel151 :Remember This:
Never change your lfs username because you can waste your unlock
But if u do waste your unlock, u can get it back on friday just like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ had said. u just have to wait 2 days.

You cannot change your lfs license name.
Quote from Brookaovhaydock :Hi all, my LFS is saying i have used all my unlocks for a week, i really want to get back online and i now know what my password is ( as i didnt before )

What do i do ? Thanks

Tomorrow you will get one. Don't worry.
#6 - Sobis
Quote from Bmxtwins :You cannot change your lfs license name.

What you can do is transfer your S2 license to another account.
Quote from Sobis :What you can do is transfer your S2 license to another account.

You cant transfer s2 licence to another account
Quote from Patel151 :You cant transfer s2 licence to another account

You are wrong. There are special cases. Now, please go back to your hole of unlimited lack of knowledge.
#9 - Sobis
And now Sobis will post a quote of his account, when it was Karolis.

Kind of deja vù, I saw that already at least 3 times
Quote from Whiskey :And now Sobis will post a quote of his account, when it was Karolis.

Kind of deja vù, I saw that already at least 3 times

You are damn right! Wach the quote. It's the famous Karolis [lt]! Not. That's why I changed it.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1582573#post1582573

Also, I think I still have that PM in my e-mail

E: Yes, I still have that e-mail message from Victor.

** Unlocks used **
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG