The online racing simulator
Event 6, SO sprint 2 MRT5 (pre race thread)
It's the classic of S1, the mighty MRT5 in it's natural enviroment SO! Even it's cute litle car you better be carefull with it, this is what happened to me, you don't wanna do that in the race kids! Haven't ever felt myself much as a passenger

And to the point what the thread promises. This is the event I have been waiting for in this season. The combo is excelent for good fights and we will see lots of spins and overtakes and action! The track is very short so the quali will be (maybe unortunately) very tight, and I expect to see many people with same times again. But I guess Bawbag or should I say R.Mooney, goes for the pole. Testdrived that WR car...the setup is just so unbelievable, quick and grippy as hell illepall If someone can figure out how its done, plese post it...

Remember to check my vid, it's in slowmotion if you thought I drive that slow and it's muted because the sound would kill your ears and it didn't match with the video

Oh btw, will the reset-rule we had last time with MRT apply?
Attached files
ooops.rar - 1.6 MB - 286 views
Quote from Blackout :The combo is excelent for good fights

Maybe a good opportunity to rub the dust off my wheel. I am backed up by a bunch of weirdo's so I could give it a try.
#3 - LawVS
haha! It's so true. I did the same thing coming out of the final turn. Came into quick, too much ground clearance, rolled over and hit the tyres. :P It's a fun but cruel mistress, SO3. :/
installed that winamp thingy for the olfsl TV & ended up with Seekmo search assistant virus on my computer

thanks for that
Quote from anttt69 :installed that winamp thingy for the olfsl TV & ended up with Seekmo search assistant virus on my computer

thanks for that

Thanks ? Like it's our fault..
I've installed winamp many times and never had that problem. I don't think it was Winamp.

www.winamp.com?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG