The online racing simulator
Stunned by a documentary I saw...
(37 posts, started )
Quote from jibber :Because there's not much point in arguing with Racer X. All he does is copy paste stuff from dubious websites. And if a forum member actually tried to have a discussion with him in the past, he simply carried on doing the same thing. There's really no point in trying to have a discussion with somebody who is living deeply in their own world full of conspiracies.

Then surely ignoring him is the best policy, not taunting?
You are right. It's just tempting i guess... but yes, you are right.
Quote from jibber :Because there's not much point in arguing with Racer X. All he does is copy paste stuff from dubious websites. And if a forum member actually tried to have a discussion with him in the past, he simply carried on doing the same thing. There's really no point in trying to have a discussion with somebody who is living deeply in their own world full of conspiracies.

This is why I don't make up feasible counter arguments. I have done it in the Nuclear power thread and something else about shit but he didn't pay attn. to any of it.

I should get you to Clarify though Yuri, I've neither bullied him or call him Cartman!! That was someone else. And yes you're right we should ignore him however he will continue to post. So it's sort of a catch twenty2
Quote from S14 DRIFT :This is why I don't make up feasible counter arguments. I have done it in the Nuclear power thread and something else about shit but he didn't pay attn. to any of it.

I should get you to Clarify though Yuri, I've neither bullied him or call him Cartman!! That was someone else. And yes you're right we should ignore him however he will continue to post. So it's sort of a catch twenty2

I used the plural form of 'you' there. Don't blame me for not understanding my message, blame your lazy grammar.
Hah okay then sorry
Uhm so ok, nobody actually took the time to watch it? But you all have your opinion ready?!

You should really take care NOT to lump everything together. But you also have to be carefull not to believe everything you read on the internet.

But please do take care in informing yourself!!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :This is why I don't make up feasible counter arguments. I have done it in the Nuclear power thread and something else about shit but he didn't pay attn. to any of it.

While I love the Cartman reference, probably your simply unable to come up with any facts so resort to abuse as that's where your comfortable arguing.

Ignore facts, just abuse. Sweet, try reading some other people's posts.

Off topic, you came up with facts about nuclear power, yeah right.........

This thread is about Monsanto, I assume as your only interested in abuse your unable to actually come up with any facts supporting them.
As the thread is suggesting that their behavior is at best unethical, a fact the thread creator and myself agree with, your aguement stating that this is crap, I assume means that you support their behavior.

Or am I yet again correct that your vast intellect is only capable of ignorant abuse, yet again.

Or are you actually capable of an intellegent discussion ?
#33 - JJ72
an argument on something we call share the same stance on, I have seen everything.
Quote from Racer X NZ :While I love the Cartman reference, probably your simply unable to come up with any facts so resort to abuse as that's where your comfortable arguing.

Show me some abuse i've said.

Quote :Ignore facts, just abuse. Sweet, try reading some other people's posts.

Talking of facts how are those conspiracist theory websites going?

Quote :Off topic, you came up with facts about nuclear power, yeah right.........

To quote you, READ THE THREAD.

Quote :This thread is about Monsanto, I assume as your only interested in abuse your unable to actually come up with any facts supporting them.

To be perfectly honest i haven't even watched the video (never said i did just said it was interesting) and when I have watched it I'll just think "ohh that's interesting" and go about my business

Quote :As the thread is suggesting that their behavior is at best unethical, a fact the thread creator and myself agree with, your aguement stating that this is crap, I assume means that you support their behavior.

As I have said I've not posted any opinion on the actual subject just that I think you're an idiot.

Quote :Or am I yet again correct that your vast intellect is only capable of ignorant abuse, yet again.

Or are you actually capable of an intellegent discussion ?

When someone can have an intelligent and ADULT discussion with you then I will happily have a debate with you on a subject which I actually give a crap about. Currently any time someone makes valid points you just go "NO READ THESE WEBSITES *link to cospiracit website* hence why now I do not bother with you.

You keep going on like the whole world is an injustice where as everyone else just thinks you're deluded.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

To be perfectly honest i haven't even watched the video (never said i did just said it was interesting) and when I have watched it I'll just think "ohh that's interesting" and go about my business

As I have said I've not posted any opinion on the actual subject just that I think you're an idiot.

I think you just summed yourself up far better than I can !

Then why bother posting in a thread you have no interest in and have no knowledge of ?

Or do you just feel so self important that you believe everyone must agree with you because it's you ?

The term for that attitude round these parts is " What a tosser "

And back on topic !

When you look at the vast amounts Monsanto spend on lobbying in the US, and the way that, having bribed enough senators, congresspersons etc, then get the US to act as their bully boys, the way they employ merc companies as muscle.

Take a look at what their achieving in India http://wesmantoddshaw.hubpages ... inst-the-Farmers-of-India

Whats really cool there is not only do they f*** the locals, the locals then kill themselves using Monsanto products, now thats an efficent business model !

But can anyone actually prosecute them, not with their US protectors........

It's a bit like the Mafia but without the manners and culture !

Same expensive suits tho ...........
Quote from Racer X NZ :I think you just summed yourself up far better than I can !

Then why bother posting in a thread you have no interest in and have no knowledge of ?

Or do you just feel so self important that you believe everyone must agree with you because it's you ?

The term for that attitude round these parts is " What a tosser "

It's not that I have no interest, I just have no time to watch a documentary at the moment.

I'm fine with people have their own ideas that's what makes the world great, but my problem is that you just quote whatever conspiracist crap that suits you. I am not saying you're wrong to question things, and in some cases yes, you may have a point but the way you go about making your points (often by going wildly off topic in the process and quoting "sources" which are often just crap spouted by conspirators (who are famous for actually doing unbiased research...oh wait no they're not) which just happen to suit your argument.

This is after all a game forum and I've only seen you post conspriacist crap, you haven't commented on LFS or any other game discussion thread for that matter, not post up funny pics, just use this forum as a conduit for your ideas. Which is fine up to a point but you always take it to far, make it impossible for anyone to have a reasoned debate with you. You just make it sound like everyone is picking on you but we're not really...

Stunned by a documentary I saw...
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG