The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
As it's a new PC, I'd check you have the latest drivers for GPU etc, latest DirectX, and all Windows updates of course.

What were your previous specs, and are you using 32 or 64 bit OS ?
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Cool story bro.

Obvious question, but you are using the same graphics settings?
Quote from IsaacPrice :Cool story bro.

Obvious question, but you are using the same graphics settings?

Well, of course, I've got some fails atleast once a day, but I checked that more than often enough to know I do.
Dom, did you do a fresh install of LFS, or did you just backup up the game and did the copy/paste ?

Also, did you let win 7 do the updates? SP1, netframeworks, drivers, etc?
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
#5 - CSF
Did you check your power supply? /troll
Might I ask what kind of FPS you're actually experiencing? The human eye can't see anywhere near 120FPS, so with a demanding track, many players and particles what kind of FPS do you see? If it's anything above 30 then it's not really a major issue.
Quote from LazLoW :...The human eye can't see anywhere near 120FPS...

Seriously.. Did u read this off a random article that was written by kids?

Ontopic: Why would u want 120fps+ anyway? If your monitor is 60Hz (most likely) then just limit it to 100fps and dont worry about it anymore.
Actually, LazLow is pretty close to right.
The human eye can see but can't discern those framerates.
Anything between 30 to 35 FPS is good to "see" smooth motion. Motion pictures are run at about 35fps.

Therefore, unless you are getting below 30fps, there is nothing to worry about.
I always use Vsync to limit render rate to the frequency of my monitor. Not only does it remove the screen tearing issue, but it also keeps my graphics card cooler as it does less work when it is not rendering alot of frames that isn't displayed anyway.
Quote from BaDumTssh :
Seriously.. Did u read this off a random article that was written by kids?

No, it's a scientific fact that the average human being can see no more than 40FPS in their daily life of having eyes. Nice try though.

Quote from Skagen :I always use Vsync to limit render rate to the frequency of my monitor. Not only does it remove the screen tearing issue, but it also keeps my graphics card cooler as it does less work when it is not rendering alot of frames that isn't displayed anyway.

Hm, I seem to be having this image tearing happening with my new card, do you force vsync through drivers? I don't see an option ingame.
EDIT: just found it under "Misc."

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG