The online racing simulator
Wrecker barricade server down?.
#2 - joen
No, hasn't been working for a couple of days now here
One of our server admins was screwing around with SSL on the Server, and knocked out a few of the sites in IIS... Apologies, a server admin that knows what they are doing (SamH) is fixing it as we speak
ok. the wrecker report is now fixed. Apologies for the downtime, We are shooting a server admin as we speak

Should there be anymore problems please email [email protected] and / or [email protected]

thanks
#5 - SamH
Sorry guys.. as Mike said, there will be a public flogging of one of our application server developers, to which you're all invited.

We're looking at implementing SSL to enhance the security of several of our ongoing projects (of which the Barricade is just one). We don't have a separate Windows box for testing available to us, and one of the effects of that is that occasionally our one and only production box suffers some odd behaviour.

Please don't hesitate to let us know (Mike or myself) if you get unexpected behaviour. We're shooting for 100% uptime, and so an outage of even a few moments usually means that something has gone wrong in some aspect of development/testing. Please let us know straight away, if you experience any problems at any time, no matter how trivial it might seem.

Thanks!
Sam
#6 - Lible
Sorry, a bit wrong thread, but how can I join wrecker barricade? There is no such information on website. Why not make the ban file downloadble for everyone?
#7 - SamH
PM me with an email address to send the reports to, and the name of the LFS S2 server for which you're administrator. I can then add you to the barricade

The barricade is designed specifically for server admins to join, but of course everyone is encouraged to submit wrecker reports from any server, so that admins can be fully informed, and can protect all their servers against malicious and deliberate wreckers
glad to see it back up
Public floggings ...thats the spirit

Just wondering if you have list of teams that make use of the barricade.

John
#9 - SamH
I'm building a participating server list at the moment and I'll post a summary on the teamccuk site soon

[edit] Appended a very simple database query to the front page, giving the top-level servers/teams participating in the barricade: http://www.teamccuk.com/. There are a few more, but I'm waiting on some additional information from them following a recent mailout, before they're included in the database.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG