The online racing simulator
Im liking the look alike idea. Some really cool stuff. NFS,Grid, F1
Very nice entries guys Delis, thats got to be a winner! :hidesbehi
haha nice to see idea grom shooter...
Nice one, I like that the cover is not overcrowded with any useless stuff. Looks much more better and eye catchy than when there are all the logos etc. on it.
Quote from FRZN-95 :haha nice to see idea grom shooter...

Thank you.

I'm glad you like it.

Quote from andRo. :Nice one, I like that the cover is not overcrowded with any useless stuff. Looks much more better and eye catchy than when there are all the logos etc. on it.

Yeah. Well, really I like the minimalist. The simple things, not very overloaded. Depends the context, obviously. Hehehehe.

Cheers, brother.
Man I started out on BF3 one, but just couldn't put together a decent idea. Great stuff Lynce.
Quote from jrd.racer :Man I started out on BF3 one, but just couldn't put together a decent idea. Great stuff Lynce.

At the beginning I was thinking between BF3 and Burnout Paradise. I hope this can help you.

Cheers.
nice one lynce
Paradise one is kinda the minimalist too, aswell as all the EA Games stuff.
Impressive job again, Lynce.
Is nice Joe. Me likey.
A simple observation maybe? It seems that a few of these idea's are in some what, based on NFS. Why not try something a little more original? as originality would be getting my vote
Quote from TacTicalNoob :A simple observation maybe? It seems that a few of these idea's are in some what, based on NFS. Why not try something a little more original? as originality would be getting my vote

This theme's objective is to make LFS cover BASED on other game's one...
The font is called NFS
lol. i search it too and cant find. u like a wizard
aha. i just search "need for speed" and foget about "nfs"
Lynce just won for me:lovies3d:
Quote from JO53PHS :Final Entry

Based on Shift 2: Unleashed

External Images:

PEGI 3+
Scavier Solutions
Games for Windows
I can't find the external image I used for the sky, but I'll let you know if I find it :rolleyes:

|....High Res....|.. Preview..|...Uncropped...|.....Original.....|

Fantastic and impressive. I can see a lot of work on your edit. I think you use over 5 or more layers to make each effect on the background and tarmac, don't you?

My favourite at this moment.

Cheers.
Lynce the best !!!!
Finaale.

External image: XBOX 360.

Based loosely on Project Gotham Racing.

Original-------High resolution-----Preview
Attached images
lfs_00000088.jpg
finalsmall2.jpg
previewfinal.jpg
Quote from skiper :Lynce the best !!!!

Thank you.

Waiting for your entry.

@Tuomash. Nice edit.

LFS Photomode Competition Round 90: Make LFS cover based on PC, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG