The online racing simulator
Heavy on the brakes, mate!
(32 posts, started )
#1 - TiJay
How? Just... how? Okay, so their view of the track was limited with these guys tailgating each other so closely but still...
Ever wonder what happens when the leader misses his braking point on cold tires? And on top of that, why they say "don't follow the car infront of you"?

FOX @ AS Club

This is definitely a first.

http://rapidshare.de/files/24965595/lemmings.avi.html

Ignore the soundtrack, the "What You Hear" button was clicked, and it's a 13 second video, so who cares?
#3 - ebola
Lmao
#4 - joen

lemmings
#5 - ajp71
Got an alternative download? I can't get rapidshare to work.
#6 - joen
Lol, great!
That's quite funny. Not even one of them made it. What are the odds on that.
#9 - Jakg
lol, must try that combo...
Quote from TiJay :How? Just... how? Okay, so their view of the track was limited with these guys tailgating each other so closely but still...

Because you watch the guy in front go off and by the time you look back to where you want to go you've missed your turn in/braking point. Happens too easily unfortunately
I've never done that on that combo!

LMAO tho, it's like dominos, one goes, the whole lot does.
Just got back from a well deserved vacation. Very glad to see that a 13 second one shot video with a Screaming Trees soundtrack went over so well. This was definitely a first for me and I had to share it as I can't imagine it ever happening again.
ROFL, this is just halarious. Nice one. Funny is the little white one at the end, just simply goes straigth too when he's far back. Ahahhaa.

I'll try that when I'm first in line .
Quote from Knight_Atack :I'll try that when I'm first in line .

:huepfenic
Almost like my girlfriend and a car - only straight road, no any curves
Quote from Knight_Atack :ROFL, this is just halarious. Nice one. Funny is the little white one at the end, just simply goes straigth too when he's far back. Ahahhaa.

I'll try that when I'm first in line .

I gotta give it to me, I think I'm the best crash. I'm the 6th car into the corner, the man who ends up flipping and skidding to a stop on the track

Honorable mention goes to the 5th person through the corner, the person who almost holds on to it. I can imagine him holding his steering wheel at full lock going "catch, catch, catch..."
Can someone post thi on Google Video? The Putfile link is not working. Just audio, no video
hilarious vid
thanks for sharing

the video works, do you have xvid installed?

who cares about the soundtrack - it's nice
Never seen a first corner like that before the whole grid going off with no contact
That must be when Zidane got that red card, the world just stopped for a moment back then...
Any way I could get the .mpr of that?
whaha, so easy to do!. once there was 5 of us and i looked in mirror then looked on track and went bang into a wall and all the others followed into the wall at the end of the straight haha
ha ha ha

bullied into the wall! noiche!

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG